The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-26-2023, 04:31 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Homelessness & Despair - A Tale Of True Terror

1-26-2023
(Thoughts from my own deepest & demented (?) inner-most sanctums!)

No one, and I do mean “No One”, who has not experienced the desperation and feelings of utter despair that go hand in hand with living out in the terror-ridden streets at ebony's call, could possibly ever begin to approach the feelings of hollowness that are firmly entrenched in being homeless!

The terror, the desperation and that fear of even having expired, can not possibly hold a candle to the feelings of being obliterated, in the eyes of man and “The Almighty Himself” - and that is “The God-Honest Truth of The Matter!”

For the frigid chill, the tormenting winds, the freezing rains, and that flesh-devouring darkness that eats away, even within the soul itself, of those who are forced to dwell amidst the spirit-killing blizzards that rage deeply within one’s own mortal coil, are more-often than not, no friend of mankind itself!

And when “Old Mother Nature also ratchets-up “Her Ire” neither man nor beast had best get in “Her” way! For she is nearly omnipotent, especially when it comes to our earthly ways! And if the truth be known (and most of us tend to ignore this fact), we human beings are but a fragile lot, and one that is usually at the awesome whims of “Old Mother Nature and The Almighty Himself!”

So the bottom line here is really quite simple” – there are “truly tumultuous and terrifying forces” out there within those voids of humanity, and even amidst those often overlooked and inevitably natural monsters that dwell deeply within our own transient beings, and no efforts of humanity, nor even “The Forces of Nature Herself” could ever hope to conquer or even to overcome our fears, or even the creatures that dwell within the depths of our inner-most minds - and that too, is also a cold and hard fact –

“So Beware Ye – Of those Ghastly Harbingers of Mortal Destruction and Decay! Along With The Frightening and Voracious Creatures That Inhabit The Often Hidden Regions of Mankind’s Inner Being”, As The Destructive Tempests Of Even Humanity’s Most Sacred Proclivities, Are Often Present And Eager To Devour Our Dreams, Our Inner-Most Dispositions And Even Our Own Mortal Coil Itself - And So It Is!

“Now if you totally understand what I have had to say here-in, then just maybe, you are crazier (or smarter) than I?!” (HRT -January 26, 2023)

Hardcore