The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-10-2023, 09:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Same Direction - No Different Results

1-6-2023
(Maybe A New And Peaceful Insurrection Of Sorts?) (More pointless prattle)

Redundancy and an eternally cracked brain, seem to be the only lasting character traits that are shared amidst mankind these days? And it makes absolutely no difference how long we labor for perfection or how long we toil in earnest, we always seem to arrive right back here at the very same starting point – “And That Too, Seems To Be A Never-Ending Story?”

“So what is it going to take to redirect us all back in the right direction again and what is it going to require to keep us traveling forward, instead of in reverse? And do we have it within us to finally and irrevocably, begin to traverse those chasms that we ourselves have created within the human mind and to begin to finally overcome those monumental voids that we continue to erect along our wavering pathways into the future? Or will we merely stumble about, amidst those insurmountable chasms that we ourselves have erected along our hard-won roadways to progress? “Or maybe we are just content to continue to meander about, lost upon an irreversible pathway to the grave itself?” So strive ye on - my stalwartly and determined companions in life, as hope, redundancy and persistence alone, appear to be the only constants that are still left to us upon these treacherous and forever wavering pathways of life (And so it is)!! But what do my words truly matter in the finality of life after all, as this world is still but the end product of our own making and even of our very own design? And after all is said and done – I can not make you read my words, or even to respond to them - but I can still offer them up!!

Hardcore