The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-17-2017, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Stop Knocking Us Down

4-17-2017

It is a citizen’s right to criticize, however, when that criticism is geared to make us look bad internationally and it gives comfort to the likes of Russia, China, North Korea or Iran, then we should all think twice about our actions! And when our own politicians make us look bad, as they do on a nearly daily basis these days, then it is time to tell them to knock it off!
“But One Case In Point”

Like it or not, Donald J. Trump; is the President of The United States, but it is apparent that there are still those out there who would cause grief for purely political reasons, with little or no consideration for the damage that they are doing to “Our Nation, Our Constitution, and even future generations” - and this, in my opinion, is not just politics, it is pure and destructive treachery!

Anytime that any fool purposely does something to demean or to injure “Our Nation”, and this for purely political reasons, self-enrichment, spite, or even greed, avarice, or hatred, then that person is, again in my opinion, a dangerous fool!

Once again, this is our nation and we have but one – Love It, defend it, and improve upon it - “Or Back-off!”

Hardcore
Old 04-17-2017, 09:35 AM

No one wants to endanger our country - but the flip flopping of Trump is making everyone nervous and anxious. He doesn't do his homework - he shoots his mouth off before realizing the ramifications of his words. He's not a politician and his antics are remorseful and in bad taste. They have to hide the football before he diddles with it. Spontaneous he is and he's not a King with a Crown - He's a diplomat he works for the people and if he can't see that then he should resign before the whole world goes up in flames.

Another 100 days of this we will be lucky to say the least. His highways are cluttered with pots holes - his politics needs a tune up. And his mouth needs a new exhaust with a resonator and muffler.

HC remember I voted for this guy as well and he's let me down and all the people in this country are having second thoughts if he's really the right guy. Who is I don't know but he's not in control of his responses that enlarge the flames of anger amongest many.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats

Now Why Don't You Say What You Really Feel!!!!

Hardcore