The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-19-2017, 09:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Attacking From All Sides

4-19-2017

“It makes no difference, in my opinion, what political party a person belongs to – “Some Things Are Strictly Out of Bounds!”

But I suppose that in the minds of some lackluster individuals, all is fair in love, war and politics? I sure as Hell, however, would not want to be in these people’s shoes when they arrive for their final accounting, as all of their vested and long-winded justifications might only garner for them a seat right next to their political adoration in the infernal regions?

Now it seems to me that some of these long-winded cretins are also attacking the family members of some office holders in any detestable and inconsequential fashion that they can? And although they have not gotten around to the family pets as yet, they have attacked their children, and you don’t get much fouler than that, again in my opinion!

“But then I guess that this is to be expected from those who have so little of their own to offer that they would demean their own nation (opinion) in order to satiate their lords and masters?”

With so called patriots like these however, our country doesn’t need too many additional enemies! “Thirty Pieces of Silver Anyone?”

Hardcore
Old 04-19-2017, 10:16 AM

Angry

Yep I will take 30 pieces of silver. Let's face it -

a. Trump is hiding something in his Tax records
b. "Nepotism" - highering your family who then travels to countries for self interest - is a no no.
c. Coming into the countries highest office and fabricating ones greatness to the media and not producing actual facts is a no no.
d. Assigning his cabinet with those who have outside interest to produce self gain is a no no
e. Acting like a moron tweeting and making statements that have a contradict measure is a no no.
f. I have more but you get my point.

I want a leader who can work in a system that has been established by our fore-fathers.

I want a leader who represents "all" American's and promotes general welfare of those people first! and not after self promoting himself or herself.

The President works for us - not himself - until this is seen in results and actions - he is considered a DEAD HORSE - TO ME! How you and/or our readers read into this is their choice - remember we all have choices - its our God given right to be self-expressive on things that are not acceptable. I'm neither Democrat or Republican - I'm American who wants what's best for "all" American's not self gain.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote