The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-09-2010, 06:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation First Lady staffing

Dunno if this is actually true, but if it is...
--------
Written by Dr. Paul L. Williams

"In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said. "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, "... Michelle Obama

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession.

Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhowe had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower : 1 paid for personally out of President's salary

Jackie Kennedy: 1

Roseline Carter: 1

Barbara Bush: 1

Hilary Clinton: 3

Laura Bush: 1

Michele Obama: 22

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:

Michele Obama's personal staff:
1.. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)
2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)
3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)
4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First Lady)
5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
7. $84,000 - Lel yveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)
8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)
9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Projects for the First Lady)
10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
11. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)
12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)
13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)
14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)
15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)
16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)
17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)
18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samanth a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)
19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)
20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)
21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)
22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)
(total = $1,591,200 in annual salaries)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .

Canada Free Press.Com
canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 07:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Nothing but The Best for Queens, Royal Courts & Sheriffs of Nottingham!!!

Still, and in fairness to Michelle,...betcha Congressional Queen Nancy Pelosi's staff is
Extremely Much Larger. Nancy has very own LARGE Private Taxpayer Paid For Jet, ALSO.

Whereas, poor Michelle must daily depend on husband's wheels & wings for any transportation.

Neil

P.S. Blue,
I noticed on that list of 22: "Maidens in Waiting" that none were paid Minimum Wages with
MY/YOUR/OUR Money. Why is that? Don't We deserve an occassional break,...sometime?
Old 01-10-2010, 07:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Recon - I think the list is an exaggeration so I'm told by someone who Snoped it.

If so, it's disgusting for anyone to knowingly put out false information like that.

I hated it when they did it daily to Dubya for 8 years, and I hate it just as much when they do it to Nobama... I'm sure you would agree.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Blue...,

I find hard to agree with you on This One, since not very much else passes censor other
than what Wonderful & Magnificent Great Party Givers The Obamas are.

Hell,...most everyone: "Connected" (Mainstream Press/Media inclusive) still insist Obamas
have/had absolutely nothing to do with ACORN Voter Fraud, to this very day.

Same goes for revealing truths that Barry Soetoro and/or Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr.
was Muslim Madrassa Schooled in Indonesia & received a Fullbright FOREIGN STUDENT Scholarship.
Isn't it truly amazing that ANY Indonesian Foreign Student could become a United States President?

In that currently quite different HONEST context,...I tend believing most anything negative
slipping-through-the-cracks...about The Quite Duplicitous Obamas or products of Most
Corrupt of Democrat Chicago Political Machines, in American History.

"Screw us once, shame on 'Them' ". "Screw us twice, shame on US".

Neil
Old 01-10-2010, 10:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Gosh... I dunno Recon.

If it is true, then shame on them.

If it is false, then shame on whoever it was that exaggerated and published it in cyber space.

Shame on me, too, for passing it around if it's false. In my own defense though, I did so because this administration really does give a lot of evidence that they are practically unconscious of over spending.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:35 PM

Default Laura Bush's staff

According to Factcheck.org:

"The combined annual salaries for the 22 staffers we can specifically identify as working for Michelle Obama come to $1.6 million. For the 18 we could identify as working for Laura Bush in 2008, the total is $1.4 million."

Read the whole report here:
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/michelle-obamas-staff/

Awww... what am I thinkin... you guys don't actually read/investigate. Much easier to just copy/paste whatever the big ditto machine cranks out. And yeah... the other side did it to Bush, but that doesn't make it right, now.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

That, has been volunteered, asked and answered - previously in this thread.

The point of posting it is to find out if it could possibly be true, if one notices the way in which it was first presented here.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:36 AM

Default Ready - Fire - Aim

It took me 5 minutes to find the truth about this story using Google.

This is an example of: Ready - Fire - Aim. Too bad that aiming is such a pain-in-the-ass because it takes time to verify - sort of like friendly-fire. Glad you agree BlueHawk that it's discredited.

However, there IS a handful of folks who regularly post on this forum and seem to follow these general rules:

1) Keep hosing-down one point of view and see what sticks.
2) Never let truth get in the way of a good smear.
3) Let's just forget about the past 8-10 years and propagate the illusion that the country was in fantastic shape on Jan 20th, 2009.
4) Attack anyone who disagrees as less than a "real" American.

Pathetic.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down

Gracious sakes, that does sound familiar.
Whatever in this world made me think, in November 2008, that it would come to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriley1349 View Post
It took me 5 minutes to find the truth about this story using Google.

This is an example of: Ready - Fire - Aim. Too bad that aiming is such a pain-in-the-ass because it takes time to verify - sort of like friendly-fire. Glad you agree BlueHawk that it's discredited.

However, there IS a handful of folks who regularly post on this forum and seem to follow these general rules:

1) Keep hosing-down one point of view and see what sticks.
2) Never let truth get in the way of a good smear.
3) Let's just forget about the past 8-10 years and propagate the illusion that the country was in fantastic shape on Jan 20th, 2009.
4) Attack anyone who disagrees as less than a "real" American.

Pathetic.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:20 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Blue...,

Good Catch!

Except for #3, seems like I've heard that very same Democrat Take-Over Plan also.

Neil