The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-10-2003, 10:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Crack a beer...

...I might even crack a beer open sometime this weekend...

......Having bought this DUMP some 4 odd years ago while my wife was having one of those "Bob Vila" spazzzzes,(If I ever see him in person, I'll probably punch him in the mouth for putting his program on national TV), but getting through the crust, the rust, the dust, kinda like "jack up the radiator cap, and replace the rest"...

...Anyway, the reason for my glee is that after 4+ years working on this place, and doing MASSIVE restructuring, etc., our permit was 6 months over the year date for inspection(had to file again for extension), The Town building inspector just left, and gave us the verbal """"word"""" that our "CO" would be coming sometime in the mail...

...opened up what was the living room, and old front porch (30x12,and30x9.5), and added a 30'x 16" beam down the middle of it all, the boo-boo part is I was supposed to remove the existing floor (2ndfloor), but opted to turning 42 inches of it into a balcony overlooking the living room, which if they wanted to, could bust my nuts because it wasn't in the plans, but all went well, the dog barked, and growled on q, I said"just let him sniff you",everything will be just fine, (more growls from dog), wink, wink...

..."yup everything looks just fine",(BARK, BARK, BARK, BARK, growl, BARK, BARK,, "real nice steel kennel you have there", BARK, BARK, BARK, yup, everything looks real good, you have a nice day now sir,(I hate being called sir),...

...just might crack a beer this weekend, wife is heading to Virgina to see her Brother's Daughter graduate from school. taking my son with her, the other one has her 6th grade """""""DANCE"""""", and I might build a deck around the pool while their gone, and get some well deserved PEACE, AND QUIET, It would be even better if I could ship the dog with her without her noticing, BUT, that ain't gonna happen,(duct tape, and closet), hmmm , nah, ...

...I figure out "SOMETHING" to do while their gone....................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2003, 11:37 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

SEATJERKER

Sounds like the work is done, at least for now! Sit back, and crack open three brews! One for you, one for the dog, and one for the bros on this site!

ENJOY