The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-12-2003, 01:16 PM

Default Fed The Fu-- Up

I dont know how many of you will agree with me, BUT I am FED UP with the corporations;

These rich Bastards are getting richer each and every day cause of "lower class" humans.

Such as;

AOL--- Slow service ( unless you sign up for their new program of which you pay another $$$$ for the BroadBand. They do it on purpose, you know slow you down.

Verison---Cant use your Cell Phone the right way you agreed to on your contract cause they have the new phone out that they want you to buy even before your contract is up. Even has voice activated shi- on it and alot of extras. WHOOPIE SHI-!!!!!. Who needs it?????

Satelite service. We have Dish.
Every time it storms it goes out. I can understand that, but now they want to increase the value of watching the damn thing when it aint on.

Beer at the grocery--- I dont drink anymore, but the more you buy of one brand the higher the price, same with smokes.

There are alot more of which I KNOW some of you will contribute to;;;;

BUT;;;;;;;

The final and last one on my list is::::::

LYING POLITICIANS!!!

Promise this and that and get away with supporting the ones I have just listed.

I heard somewhere that the WW Vets and Korea Vets and Viet Vets are going to lose some more benifits that they/we deserve. Is that another scam for lets say, go to the Vets Hops and put all through all kinds of test to prove that you are eligible? OPPS I missed one question, so now our price for you has gone up unless you take that test. e.g. Urine)

I AM JUST FED UP WITH THESE NEW COSTS AND RULINGS THAT COME OUT OF THE POOR MANS EXCUSES OR CANT PAY...

Bigger than shi- one of you is going to bring up the Pop Up ads.

enough............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
Old 06-12-2003, 04:30 PM

reeb,

I haven't had a pay raise in about 5 years but I am still working where many aren't. They always give you options but we all know the streets are very hard and there are many who would work for a lot less.

I've been lucky workwise. I'm well schooled both in the classroom and the street. I've got many sharp edges my bosses have all told me - but I am a straight shooter and don't pull any punches. I tell things as they are and its been one trait thats been in my corner.

I don't live high the hog and I don't buy new cars. My wife and I scrimp and save all we can and you'd swear we lived through the depression. But our kids need help more and more and at least we've been able to help them when they need it.

Will they be there for us - who knows but we come in alone and we go out alone in most cases. I don't fear death as much as I do wasting away and becoming enabled from my daily task and basic livelyhood.

All and all there a many people a lot worse off and I feel for them as I've been down and out a few times in my life and fortunately have been able to pull up the boots and get back into the main stream.

Take refresher course whenever possible to stay State-of-the-Art with the technologies. Work 60-70 hours for 40 hours pay and have always been early and stayed late. I've missed only taken 5 days off in 27 years and I feel that speaks for itself. WA maybe a little but I have to take care of the family its my respondsibility and I owe it to them to keep them from worrying about their next meal or where they will have live.

Once more I am pretty lucky. I wasn't suppose to be where I'm at according to many. And I always know their are many others who are in far worse shape then me.

God has been good to me and I thank him and take comfort in that he's watched over my family and me all these years. Amen

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote