The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-15-2004, 11:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Combing my palm

Last night I let my daughter give me a " trim" with our clippers. As a result there is not a hair on my head longer than 1/64th of an inch long. The hair on my palm is longer than those on my head. Desperate to comb something this morning I combed my palm , and if I do say so myself it came out pretty good , even the part is straight. After lunch I found eating a sandwitch that smelled like Vitalis ain't that bad either. My Dad told me this would happen if I didn't cut it out.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2004, 12:16 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Wink John

Dad?s parents got off the boat from Poland in 1905 and they were from the North side. Mom?s parents were old New England Yankee?s who didn?t trust southern newspapers, such as the New York Times. However, whenever my hair gets long it gets kinky, as in an Afro. When returning from the southern trip last fall I decided not to cut my hair. Said I?d let it grow till next year. January 2nd it was about 4? long and looked like jungle in the night time. Annette said she was afraid something had nested in there.

Well, it got cut, not a buzz cut but less than an inch. So today high temp is 6, tonight it?s supposed to be -14 and the wind chill factor will be -35 to -40. God am I happy about the hair cut.

John, about the hand, I know I?m about 40 years late but wear a lamb skin glove, trust me. Then again, a part in the hair - interesting, very interesting.

Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 03:03 PM

You know how barbers cut and talk your hair. I always just nod my head yes to anything they say, because I don't know what they are saying. June 1945 I was going to Philippine Islands and I was getting a hair cut.He talked and I nodded yes and did not hear him say "do you want it all off". Well ity all mcame off and now I am starting to nod "no"

Art
Old 01-15-2004, 03:25 PM

LT,

Try Brylcream on the next one..

So now I guess you can pitch the "afro comb".

Cadet,

Hope when you seen the barber in the PI, you didnt tell him to cut off " ti ti" ( sp ). In Nam it meant little in the PI it means well ( lets just say I cant say it on here )

enough.........