Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2018, 09:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question "Gang-Banging"

6-21-2018

(more opinions)

I just read an old opinion piece that touted, and I quote: “It's time for America's ex-presidents to team up against Trump?” And after reading this, it became more than obvious that to some people, “Political Party Power” is of a helluva lot more importance than even national unity, at least in my opinion? And with both political parties trying incessantly to cut the throats of those who may disagree with them on any given subject, I could not help but wonder if even the welfare and survival of our nation would finish a poor second to their own personal ambitions!

All of a sudden, the state would become omnipotent, beyond contestation, and godly in their edicts and commands! And this in turn, could definitely lead (opinion) to more rigid control over our lives and liberties? And as no power-hungry fool has ever been satisfied with but half a loaf, we could quickly find ourselves trapped under the steel-toed boot of some future despot with a god- complex?

And this leads me to yet another opinion piece that I recently read that claimed, and once again I am quoting: “Early humans were way more advanced than we originally thought!”

Hell - that would not surprise me at all, especially within a society that often seems to be de-evolving in some critical arenas? We do, after all, live within a politically-charged society that forever claims to know it all! One in which, even “The Freedom of Speech” has recently come under attack by those creatures who would be kings and queens?

Finally - and repetitiously so: “Where will all of these petty bureaucrats flee to, when (and if) they do fail to recreate “Our Nation” in their own “Political Images?” And for that matter, who in the Hell, outside of Hell itself, would even take some of them?

Hardcore
Old 06-21-2018, 10:01 AM

HC - it seems both sides agree to disagree with each other on every issue. As you said unless they start working for the betterment of American People the process fails and we all loose.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

HC,
As to the very beginning or your piece and/or that: 'I just read an old opinion piece that touted, and I quote: “It's time for America's ex-presidents to team up against Trump?”',...that line from that opinion piece isn't exactly accurate, no matter how old the piece.

I unequivocally state such a factual reality, just from having watched many TV news broadcasts, where I and millions have witnessed American ex-presidents longtime echoing rather Stupidly, Classless and Petty HAVING ALREADY Teamed up Quite Viciously and Vengefully against current President Trump,...SUCH AS NEVER DONE BEFORE BY any gaggle of U.S. ex-presidents in American History.

Thus it has become quite obvious to me purely from logic, as to why EVEN SO MANY ex-presidents also Quite Condescending, Superior & Supremacist-like Gang-up on President Trump.

All previous presidents have been pretty-much Failures at solving America's problems and in reality have caused many problems unnecessarily (by their actions or inactions), FOR MULTIPLES of EIGHT YEARS!

Whereas President Trump has quite differently solved more problems, fixed more things, increased America's wealth, and made US better and more respected worldwide in only about 2 YEARS,...making most all previous ex-presidents and/or present highest echelon of: "Trump Haters" LOOK BAD, and quite rightfully so.

I guess all those Presidential Failures I've repeatedly alluded to figure that if we keep on Mercilessly in concert Knocking Trump, The American People will forget about HOW LOUSY WE DID, during our 8 year stints at pretty-much doing nothing?

Hey. Maybe they're just jealous, like many other career politicos?

Neil