The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-08-2007, 09:55 AM

Default How to file a Criminal Suit against Exxon?

Quote:
Says Richard, http://exxontellslies.blogstream.com/

You can use this if you want, I've written other articles about Exxon and their chemicals and how myself and several of my crew now have cancer . I also was part of the RCAC when it first started until I was approached and told to take a bribe or get out of Alaska, if you would like to talk, e-mail me. Take Care and watch your Back
Captain Richard D.Nagel
My reply to his 1/3/07 version

& represent yourself:

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT FOR THE STATE OF ALASKA
THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT AT VALDEZ

A criminal case worth hundreds of millions

In your names, et al

It would be a class action suit

Call the Valdez court and ask them to fax you the blank motion form you need for this
their phone number is 907-835-2266

List out your current health info & give permission for all medical records from before 1989 to the present may be entered turned over to the Court on your behalf ((Or to be summarized by a nurse for the Court. Call 907-834-1893 for the Medical records authorization from the Valdez Hospital.) You are looking for an odd assortment of symptoms that show up best after FLU symptoms ... Like these or the CFIDS symptoms

If anything happens to you, list who you want to have your share of settlement

I just spent over a year trying to get a small estate matter handled by an attorney to represent me. He just said, "too bad for you" you should have given the other attorneys & the Pers Rep a general release of liability in order to end this.

Well, I just petitioned the Court to be allowed to represent myself, and I stated my whole case.

VALDEZ is where this case should be heard,
not someplace for Exxon's benefit

& you should be allowed to give teleconference testimony &/or video testimony

You can also go on the internet and look for the right format,
but I truly believe this will bring you the most public interest
and the most benefit.

Getting an attorney to represent you is a hard thing,
and then they take too much money.

Say that we will donate the normal attorney fee/s to
the health fund/widow/orphan fund of those who have died

And ask that those who have died already be represented for
Unlawful death (whatever the exact terminology is)

Family can bring forth what happened to them,
and their medical records.

This is of National Importance because every day citizens and military alike are harmed by the poison of Inipol and Corexit: 2-butoxyethanol. Exxon has argued that civilians are exposed in every day cleaning products. This is true. That is no exciuse for what they did to the workers of the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup

The Gulf War VETS
the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup workers
should 'look alike'

Should be these issues for EVOS workers & all vets

In addition to a monitary settlement, ask for all workers still alive to be awarded a life-time of glyconutrient food supplements to help their immune system work normally & to back off the harm of the chemical they were exposed to in 1989 as well as for extended family & friends who may have been exposed 'second hand'

Quote:
helped by glyconutrients -
Based on the knowledge that the body can heal itself through cell to cell communication if given the proper nutrients, glyconutrients are seen by many scientists and doctors as the missing link to optimal health. LINKS

Before the Court will accept your Motion, there needs to be a Certificate of Service in which a copy is also provided to the Defendant, Exxon. Select an address and mail them a copy, too and list it on the back page

A condition to also request is that all procedings of the Court will remain in the Public domain. The records you and others present shall not be sealed from Public view.

Some people may want to appear under an 'alias' for concern for their personal safety. There should be some way to do this, at least preliminarily

I think the military might take an interest in this, too. It appears that the product not used during 1989: Corexit ... was repackaged for marketing to the US Dept of Defense, per an MSDS that was written for their benefit. I wonder how many with 'the syndrome' in 1991 were exposed to the 38% 2-butoxyethanol in that product?

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links