The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Swift meat plants and Imigration

Last Night on the Bill Oreilly show, He and Geraldo rivera had a argument about if the Swift Plant should be fined for hiring illegals. Geraldo said no one else wanted these jos, Thats bull and even if they didn't want the jobs thats not justification for being in this country Illegally.
I glade that FINALLY the Government is starting to do something about Illegals.
I can take you to 20 spots in Houston where Illegals stand on the corner waiting to be picked up for labor jobs.
Its not JUST the jobs they are taking, Its there going to the hospital for free and the taxpayers paying for it. Its providing a education and housing that the taxpayers pay for and there action is ILLEGAL.
Can you imagine how much money you could save if you didn't pay medical insurance Coverage, or housing cost, or taxes on property to send your kid to school. Not to mention all the rest of the social services that I have no idea of.

I think the government should build a huge prison just for Illegals. Round up all illegals and give them an on prison trial. sentence and put them in prison, and then send the bill for the whole thing to Mexico. Mexico don't pay then close the border and start with sanctions, like no travel to Cancun.
The Taxpayer in the US is paying for Illegals, can't people in the US understand that?
Ron
Sponsored Links