The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-19-2003, 01:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Red face Break Out The Vaseline!

Have you ever felt like the filling in a giant manure sandwich? And hey, do you remember our ?On Again-Off Again-On Again? pals in Europe?! Well don?t look now, but it is beginning to appear like a scenario similar to that which led the President to do a little creative engineering just before Gulf War II, is again taking place, this time in Iran!? [opinion]

?Is it true?? Is Iran, like Iraq, intent on developing ?Weapons of Mass Destruction?, including nuclear muscle - sounds logical to me!! ?But come on George, no more imaginary African Connections, please!?

Now, the fact that Russia, the French and the Germans as well, are all vying again for the lucrative contracts to help another Middle Eastern country build a ?Big Bomb? with which to blow us (Coalition) and our neighbors to hell [?] means nothing - not a thing - right? I mean, what the heck, it?s all just vested politics and good business, right!? ?Yeah, and crap don?t stink neither!"

I am fast beginning to believe what a Washington insider once told me, that being that - ?THERE AIN?T NO FRIENDLIES!?? When it comes to money and power, even the friendliest of friendlies, reaches for that old bottle of Vaseline to stuff up your old Uncle Sam?s Ass!

?Come on Mr. Bush!? Ain?t it about time that both political factions quite bending us over to foreign rape!? And from the way that things are looking, some nations that we would never suspect of infamy are already unbuttoning their flies!

Damn, ain't this ?Spirit of International Cooperation? just great - the New World Order and all of that ?Fourth Reich? crap!? Ya know, maybe we had better start mass producing lubricating jelly, and while Homeland Security holds us down, our enemies (friendly or not) will find entry a little easier! :ek:

And speaking of that noble gesture (aka: Homeland Security), why is it that a few within the media, in recent polls, are claiming that many Americans fear it almost as much as our enemies? One should never have to fear his protectors or the loss of rights ordained by men and women far wiser that those who now seek to weaken them - good intentioned or not!

And of course, these are but my half-baked opinions - "but then, what in the hell do I know!?? :cd:

With some in Europe again acting like "Delusional Ass-Holes", I can not help but wonder if our pals the Swiss are again selling LSD, BZ or some other mind crippling garbage on the open market, this time in Europe! :cd: But not to worry, if a few of our wishy-washy allies suffer any bad trips, or permanent damage, in the spirit of international co-operation, I am sure that our VA will be glad to treat them, even if it does mean kicking a few thousand more American G.I.s out onto the streets! (Oops)

VERITAS
Old 09-19-2003, 02:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Worst than that,...HARDCORE.

I so state,...since knowing full well that: "Uncle Sam" is actually no more than an artist's conception and rendition,...and as usual it is The U.S. Taxpayer, "We The (Scnooks)" and/or THE PAYERS OF EVERYTHING (even blood) that The Vaseline is ACTUALLY being used on. Rulers never need Vaseline, since so accustomed screwing each other at every chance. It's called: "Politics".

Sad as usual. But,...true as usual.

Neil,...The Disgusted One (of undoubtedly MANY others)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 02:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking

Neil

Cheer up! Things usually get worse before they get better!

Your Pal

Rick

VERITAS