Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-20-2022, 09:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Control And/Or Deflection

12-19-2022

(My Very Own Thoughts)

“Politics isn’t all that hard to understand, if you really think about it for a moment – CONTROL AND/OR DEFLECTION!” And after all is said and done, those who master the dubious arts of deception and lies (and this with a straight face), are usually the people who are destined to rise to the top (socially-speaking and Damn Little More)! And when the going gets really rough and the danger arises that their own personal affluence is in trouble, then you can definitely see just how fast these people will turn, even upon their own financial class, as is happening right now!

So wouldn’t it be grand if more of these me-ist cretins would finally realize that we are all in this race of life together, and that as goes even one of us, so eventually, goes us all – to one degree or another? Because and regardless of most other factors in life, “We Are Still A Nation Of The People, By The People, and even once upon a time, “for the people themselves!!” Or is that just too damn hard or inconvenient to even fathom these days?

But unless we re-subscribe to the fact that no nation that is so dedicated can forever endure, then maybe we too are doomed to someday occupy our very own place upon the scrap-heaps of world history and political folly?

And so, unfortunately, this too could someday come to pass, for we are only eternal for as long as we continue to adhere to those factors that made us great to begin with (in my opinion), and not to the folly and aspirations of those who would turn us into the very same entity that “Our Illustrious Forefathers” once escaped “The Old World” to get away from - in the first place!

“And so it is and unfortunately, so it just may just forever remain, until the game-plan of mankind, finally catches up to our grandiose expectations, and in that respect, who in the “Hell” do we really think that we are fooling?

And for the record, “Donald J. Trump” was a pretty damned good president, but unfortunately, political parties, and “a few” of the individuals that inevitably haunt them, have remained virtually the same throughout time infinitum – “Have They Not?”

Hardcore
Old 12-21-2022, 07:16 AM

Unhappy Life is what is - and it don't look good!

HC - I read your thread - I know you put Trump in high esteam - but the man is con artist. Raised by big money operators all his life. He reminds me of the 30's thru 50's- leaders running Arizona - New York & Chicago. They were all in it for the money and the power. Those who were contrary to their actions - well lets say they just seemed to disappear from the living.
-
Skimming and eliminating those who were contrary to their motive-operatus of business ops. The syndicate still exist to this very day. Trump overplay his hand as they say. Eventually he gets caught such as the predicament he's in today.
-
Trumps attitude was "do it his way or hit the highway". It's a game I've seen all my life - and my elders knew this prior to their passing - and gave me tips to always watch my back - and do what's right. They learned the hard way - since that was the only way to make any money back in those days.
-
I knew several guys back then who had ties to the syndicate. Nice guys well dressed and always packing a gun. Dino - was one - he's gone now - was shot in
Cal-City making a pickup. Dressed to the nines - fancy car - blond hair - blue
eyes - Italian with two sons. He offered me a job to due some bag pickups for him. I would receive good money and be paid each day. In cash. I thought about it - and told him I got wife and a kid on the way - I want to see them grow up. A month later he shot down in Cal City and robbed of his pickup money.
-
Trump brought his baggage with him. Taught to him from childhood by his Grand-Father and his Father. Both were operators - with a push and shove until - you reach top no matter whose in your way - was their creed.
-
Their are lot of bad guys that make it in life - up to a point - and they always
know there's always someone who wants to do the same - regardless of any
leagal issues.
-
It's been said - Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely - its still in play today.
-
He has his fall guys take the heat by doing his bids and being well paid. He's
an operator - learned early in life how to beat the system.
-
At the summit of his greatest achievement - he caused an insurrection
and that knocked him off his pedestal. What will his penalities be has
yet to be announced.
-
I don't feel sorry for him - every dog has their day - He's next!
-
I know many of you hold him in high essteem - but his true colors
are what they are and he will never change.
-
As for Biden he's too old and we need another leader at running
for office - hopefully with American values at heart.
-
We have to pull our people together - we are so divided that
we have only seen the beginning or more to come!
-
Congress needs to be updated - toss out the old wood and bring
those in with new ideas to make America stand tall once again.
-
A nulear war will be the last straw that breaks the camels back.
No winners there! Our electrical grid shouldv'e been fixed and
not later but now! This will be an extremely cold winter they
say - lost of power will not go over good for you politicians.
-
Well that's my thoughts on the issues of the day - and yesterdays.
You get what you pay for - sofar we ain't doing so good!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote