Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2023, 02:43 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation America - Must Always Come First & Foremost

12-12-2023

‘So what is so damned hard to understand about that?’

I am getting damned tired of ‘our overly paid politicians’ placing the affluence of the entire (sometimes) hostile world above the welfare of our own nation, and our own people! We are not, after all, the bank and the armed forces of this entire planet, but rather, the security, the wellbeing, the longevity, and the peace of mind - of our own people “MUST” come first, and that is it - “Bottom Line!!”

We were not founded, nor did we flourish, by supporting nearly the entire population of this planet! And although allies are essential, and peace is to be desired, I am (personally) getting more than a little bit miffed over the “United States of America” being listed as just another member of “The Whole World Community”, because as far as I am personally concerned, “We the People” make up much of the muscle within that community!

“Nearly Two Hundred and Fifty Years Ago” – a new nation, dedicated to liberty, and firmly ensconced in the proposition that “All Men and All Women” were created as equals, and that no matter what direction the world traveled, we, and we alone, would determine our own true course and agenda!

So when (and where) did we decide to just tag along for the ride? And when (and where) did “We the People” decide that “The World’s Way” just always had to be our way as well?
We ‘are not’ a nation of “internationalist clones you know, nor are our patriots forever on call to every world power that so demands!

Once again, “We Are the United States of America”, and we did not hesitate to take on the world’s mightiest powers when our security, our liberty, and even our own survival so dictated! And in my personal opinion, nothing in this arena has changed, save for the resolve and the tenacity of “The Potomac Swamps and Its Denizens!”

Our military is still the mightiest upon this planet, our economy is still in their slugging, and our backbones are still firm and non-bending, especially when confronted by any adversary that might considers us to be an easy target!

One more time, “We Are Still the Same United States of America” and we are that country that drew the line in the sand at “Lexington and Concord!” We are also that mighty empire that resolved that “We Will Forever Endure!” And we are also the same country that pulled itself back together, some one hundred and fifty-eight years ago, and firmly avowed that only our friends and allies shall ever pass!

So in effect, nothing at all has really changed – we are still great, we are still mighty, and we are still an indomitable force, and one in which “The Almighty Still Has Our Backs!”

“As I would not be a slave, so I would not (also) be a master! And this expresses my idea of democracy!” (by -Abraham Lincoln, One of our greatest presidents – 1 August 1858)

Hardcore
Old 12-13-2023, 12:57 PM

Lightbulb This is true HC

But it seems the system (Congress/Politics) has other interpretations ' at to its meaning.
This is why we're so screwed up and unable to see the facts - as they are redefined
according the subject matter under review by Congress.
-
The country suffers from poor thought and judgement. They say it means one thing
- and yet could mean something else - but is not clearly defined in accordance to
the issues at hand. This issue is subject variable's in its meaning - and may not be
constructive - if used improperly. Or misconstrued by ones interpretation.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote