The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-13-2023, 05:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question There Are Certainly Other Things

12-13-2023

There are, of course, far more important things than just the carbon-copy prattle that is regurgitated by a few of those regal-feeling media moguls, who prance their things for all to see (and to adore) within the network throne-rooms of T.V-Central! But then, I guess that it is like a network friend of mine once said: “Somebody Has Got To Pay the Bills!!”

In my opinion, however, it is also the duty of broadcasting to keep the public informed - not only about what is on sale at the local food outlets, but also, what “Our Nation’s Enemies” are up to and for that matter, also about what our own politicians have up their sleeves as well!

Once again, there are far more things of interest and criticality going on out there that could directly affect “Our Nation’s Well-Being” than just some of the tripe and hodgepodge that is being pushed down our raspy throats by hucksters and wheeler-dealers!
But maybe (just maybe), we are only being spoon-fed what they want us to see and to hear these days? And maybe, and using this line of reasoning, far too many of us are being brainwashed into believing only that which they want us to see and to believe (opinion)?
And if this is genuinely the case, then I guess that just about nothing (this side of Hades) is new at all?

Or could it possibly be that I am all wet, and that everything that we are being told to digest, is “The Actual Truth”, is totally above board, and is in line with fact and justice, what and where in “The Hell” ever that ever is? But one thing, however, still remains an axiom of ‘American Life’, it being that, contrary to all of this political-gibberish, ‘The American People’ are still pretty sharp, we are generally well informed, and we are still nobody’s fools – Amen!!

Hardcore