The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2024, 09:56 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Insurrection

12-18-2023

Insurrection, in my opinion, is an act of civil-disobedience where a sizable portion of the population forcibly disagrees with the actions of their government! And according to what I just read, there have been many such insurrections in the history of “Our Great Nation” over the years, some culminating in actual conflict itself!

“Also in my opinion alone”, this definitely proves that the people of “Our Magnificent Nation” are mentally conditioned to take “No Un-Constitutional Crap”, and that they have also been known to act-out when they have been pushed too far by those whom they view to be stepping upon those rights that were fought for, bled for and secured for themselves, over the last two and a half centuries?

“Right or wrong and legal or not”, this proves at least one thing in my opinion, it being that “The Spirit of Seventeen-Seventy-Six” yet lives and will forever survive within the hearts and the souls of “The American People” (opinion)! And no matter what you may personally want to think (or even believe), this is the very same spirit of defiance that has existed within the hearts and the souls of those patriots of yore – “And That Is Something To Be Damned Proud Of!”

Of course and once again, this is not to say that all insurrections are justifiable - or even righteous! But it must always be remembered that “The Spirit and the Courage of the American People Has Never Waned or Faltered – And So It Is And So It Must Forever Remain!”

Hardcore