The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2003, 05:11 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Mein Gott In Himmel!!!!

?I had no idea that so many of you were so absolutely content over the political status quo, or the potentialities for change in the next election!!?

Now you have the chance to sing out, raise hell and tell it like it is, or at least as you see it! And with elections close at hand, if you don?t get your two (or three) cents in (quickly), you may have to suffer in silence for years to come! (Oops!!)

VERITAS
Old 06-29-2003, 08:17 PM

It must be a feelings thing.
Me, I've only got one feeling. It's always bruised!
Therefore, I have a high tolerance of pain.
But , as for the liberals in this state, I think I've had all I can stands, 'cause I can't stands no more!
Old 06-29-2003, 11:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Well friend, when you think that your at your limits, remember this- It could always be woiser. You could wake up every morning with Olive Oyl in the sack beside you!

Hey, and talk about your ironies - my youngest kid is home for the summer from University. He was raised here in the mountains to the east of San Diego, and goes to school in the mountains of Arizona. Both places are replete with rattlesnakes, scorpions, black widows, illegals, you name it - never any problems with these critters! Hell, they even have javalina (wild boars) around his campus!!

Today, he goes to a nice peaceful beach in San Diego with some buddies and get's nailed in the foot by a stinking sting ray - go figure?!

Well at least it was an "American Sting Ray (I think)", even if the sucker did look a lot like Saddam Hussein, the kid said said? And if this is true, then we know where that "Iraqnid Bum" is hanging out!! "Maybe a shark will get him!!"

It's late, I'm tired, the kid is hurting (but OK), and I'm calling it a night, cause "I jest canst Stand No-more eider!"

Good night ladies, gents, and Olive Oyl, and as always -

VERITAS