The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-18-2018, 10:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry All That I Can Assume Is That Some People Just Don't Give A Damn Anymore

3-18-2018

Granted, they go through the motions of life, and many go out of their way to impress others (along with their cash-cows), of their self-awarded superiority - and this, in order to impress upon people that they really care! “As a matter of fact, however, and in my humble opinion, the only people that these creatures are fooling - are themselves?”

Is life really so fallow to some that all that they can aspire to is a desk, a title, and a place to go between the instance of their birth, until the reaper himself stops by to claim what is left of a life of self-delusion?

“There Is Far More To The Gift Of Life Than Just What You Feel!”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To quote a poem (Author Unknown to me) that I keep a copy of taped to my computer:

“The clock of life is wound but once, and no one has the power, to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour.

To lose once wealth is sad indeed, to lose one’s health is more, to lose one’s soul is such a loss that no one can restore.

Or as the poet John Donne once said:

“Ask Thee Not For Whom The Bell Tolls!”

“More rambling (very early A.M) thoughts by”

Hardcore