The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-19-2018, 09:57 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Deja Vu

3-19-2018

“How often in life can one make the same mistakes without them coming back to haunt them” - so what makes anyone believe, even for a moment, that it is often any different within some of the bureaucracies? And worse yet are those few politicians who still feel that it is their sacred right to rule unquestioned, and this, in anyway that they choose, and anytime that they want to? As a matter of fact, and to show you just how out of touch some within government (and its support mechanisms) really are at times, when I recently raised “A Little Legal Hell” over what I perceived to be a government agency’s protectionism of one of their own interconnected cohorts, that individual went off on a maniacal tirade, even going so far as to say that I was talking in a threatening fashion, and this, in a vested attempt to cover-up for their own cronies in my opinion!

So much for “The Sanctity of Our First Amendment” and any of “The Other Amendments” that are contained within “Our Currently Under Attack Bill of Rights!”

It should be obvious by now that there are more than a few people out there who have been seduced by “The Dark Opiates of Power” – people, even within limited authority, who could care less about our rights or even their own legal responsibilities and duties? As a matter of fact, I have even attempted to call this perceived bastardization of justice to the attention of some of those who have sworn an oath to defend “Our Constitution (from bottom to top)”, only to be threatened for having the audacity to complain! “Naturally, they later denied these abuses!”

So there you have it – “When a former senator warned (many years ago), about the dangers from within, maybe he too did not realize just how close to the truth at times he may have been, as injustice is still injustice, no matter from what level of corruption it emanates!”

“Abuse, even under the color of authority, is still abuse, in my opinion!”

“I fear we have only awakened a sleeping giant, and his reaction will be terrible.” Isoroku Yamamoto [1884-1943] Japanese Admiral – 7 December 1941

Hardcore
Old 03-19-2018, 02:31 PM

The only fix for your issues to limit terms this is my belief. Many Congressional runners say they want change but are told to fall in line but the lifer's who control the majority. We see this all the time. Get the old farts out - and hopefully big money won't put more control over the congressional thinking.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Boats,
I believe your right-on-target for correcting what has evolved into a-sort-of-Mickey Mouse or Keystone Cops type of governance, where all are at odds and running in different directions.
"Term Limits" might help square things away.

Still, and lately noticing that there are ALSO many unsavory and untrustworthy Oath-taking career Political Appointees placed in important agencies like IRS, FBI & DOJ,...I believe that: "Term Limits" for Political Appointees would ALSO be quite helpful for returning America to a different type of Honest Governance.

While at it,...I believe that any Oath-taker (elected or politically appointed) transgressing: "Taking-the-Fifth" should automatically be jailed,...or at minimum be fired with loss of pay and pension, similarly like oath-takers of The U.S. Military are Dishonorably Discharged when obviously being DISHONORABLE and Derelict of Duty.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 03-21-2018 at 01:33 PM. Reason: add
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote