The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2003, 05:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb And Then Came The Light!

The United States still possesses a plethora of genuine allies, but unfortunately, many of those whom we have embraced for years have shown their true colors!

Even the ?Vatican? has jumped all over President Bush for his (near) decision to (finally) stop believing that Iraq has even a modicum of genuine integrity. Far too many of our ?Well Paid For Amigos? tout the wisdom of turning the other cheek, just as long as it is our cheek that they are turning and our treasury that they are draining!

If a person were to consistently react in this fashion, the fashion in which the United Nations would have us act, he would have a well deserved reputation of being a sucker or a fool! Add to this the fact that I have seen generations of bleeding hearts decrying violence of any kind, even against those who have vowed to see us dead, and I am beginning to wonder how we made it this far?

Granted, as the President said - ?Peace is the desired state of being?, but only a fool does not accept the fact that there are, and always will be, those who wish us ill! Diplomacy is usually the first line of defense when dealing with malignant entities, but when that fails, you either defend what you believe in, or knuckle under! (Many around the world have us chose the latter?!)

Had we responded with indecision some 62 years ago, there would be no need now for debate! Creatures like Hussein, bin Laden, Milosovich, Castro, and many others who slither in and out of the United Nations and power, would not be around to cause the scope of damage that they did! In the Fourth Reich?s Hands, these modern-day maniacs would be just an indentation and a splattering of red upon some crumbling wall! But alas, we are humanitarians, believers, and friends to most of humanity, and this splendid character trait has sometimes proved to be our Achilles Heel!

In the President?s (Bush) speech last evening, the ?Man? came across as genuine, compassion and resolved. Now somebody akin to Hussein, or Kim Jong Il, might have perceived this caring rhetoric as a sign of weakness? Many times before, however, there have been those within the ?Old World? who have erred in their interpretation of our intent, and these fools have paid the ultimate price!

As far as this Hussein idiot is concerned, he reminds me so much of Hitler and his threats of an ultimate weapon. Well, let me ask you this, how many knew about the ?A-Bomb? before it was dropped? And how many knew about ?Stealth Technology? before the fact? I would be willing to bet that the United States does have toys that the rest of the world knows nothing about!! And all that it is going to take for some despots to attain a first hand knowledge of these lethal toys is enough provocation. And for the record, that point has been reached and surpassed in my uneducated opinion!

Getting back to the United Nations, an organization along these lines is sorely needed, just so long as it functions, and is not merely a rear guard delaying mechanism deployed in protection of the criminally insane, by the weak-kneed! ?Unfortunately, the latter is again (painfully) true!?

And you know, and in all fairness, Hussein, like Hitler, Stalin and Milosovich, all wanted peace, just so long as it was on their terms. And the ?PEACE? that they desired, was a ?PIECE? of you and yours to dominate, to tell how to think, to torture, to brutalize, and to ultimately destroy!

I?m sorry, and I do respect those who rallied against war, but even lambs being led to the slaughter, will lick the butcher?s (Knockers) hand right up to the moment when the sledge separates their brains from their heads! In this respect, the United Nations has a distinct advantage - there are no brains to separate! (opinion)

Should the United States and her ?TRUE? allies be forced to go it alone, and when we succeed in eliminating these threats to regional and world peace, the hands and pocketbooks of those who sought to hide in favor or vested profit, as opposed to world security, will again be flung open in our faces! ?How we then respond, will be the final test of whether it was all worth it or not, as diplomacy (bull shit by it?s real name) is no where near as thick as blood!!?

Again - ?Is life so dear or peace so sweat, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?? (Patrick Henry, 1775)

VERITAS