The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-02-2004, 06:54 PM

Default MM How's it going Dude?

Haven't seen you posted here in a while. How's life in Minot?

We miss ya 'round here.
:cl:

Takereasey bud.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2004, 07:01 PM

Hey there DL,
Life has been hectic. Just had my 5 level training which consumed a lot of time and then some. Between that moving to the new dorm, teaching myself how to cook (and not bad at that). And now with a heavy dispatch schedule I'm hoping that by the time september comes everything will be A OK. I'll be starting college classes this month to so I should force myself to go online to work instead of sleep (by work online i mean come on PF). How have you been?

Greg
Old 08-02-2004, 07:14 PM

work,work,work. Doing the online training thing for work too. What a royal pain in the ... well you get the idea.

No, what scares me is someone teaching himself to COOK! I won't let my husband walk through the kitchen let alone cook. He's very scary with anything more than "Three Easy Steps" in the microwave.
I won't even let him near the grill...I know he builds big things that go boom for Uncle Sam, but I just don't trust him with open flame...kind of like LT in that respect.

Getting ready for a wedding in a few weeks. My oldest is finally gonna make that kid legit. I'M JUST KIDDING!
She's going to have a church wedding. They had a civil ceremony back in April.
Other than that just trying to keep on top of the latest gossip around here. You know how it goes.
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 08-04-2004, 05:07 PM

DL,
You were in the reserve weren't you? How did you like your time there a couple of my buddies are either getting out or goin reserve and guard. Just figured i could give them a heads up on some reserve experiences.
Greg