The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-01-2003, 07:35 AM

Default Ham and Mothers

Another seam mined out, another crew scattered. The unemployment line gets longer and I get older and every time it gets a little harder to get new work.

The hell with it.

Gonna sling my hammock, find new ways to cook possum, grow more potatoes and tomatoes, and if it gets really bad - I know just where I used to throw all those ham and mothers. Can't taste any worse now than they did then.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2003, 07:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Hang up another hammock , that sounds like a plan to me. Got a possum living under my deck my dog used to play with I can bring up too. Enough is enough sometimes , I'll bring extra ammo.
Old 10-02-2003, 03:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper

waaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiitttttttttt for me! i'll be there when I win my disability case! I'll bring the Canadian high test beer hee hee. Can I bring a very special friend? too bad.. I'm gonna anywho. I need protection from you all hahahaha!
oh and Ihave to bring my boys and 2 pups too. We can make em work.. even the pups hee hee.

Already Retired but not Retread

~Vote PATRIOT FILES in the \"Top 100\"~
Old 10-02-2003, 03:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper

I have a feeling I am gonna regret that last line lolol sooooooooo
hush up Keith, brad, Reeb and anyone else lolol

~Vote PATRIOT FILES in the \"Top 100\"~
Old 10-02-2003, 04:58 PM

I sympathize for many who are out of work and finding it quite difficult to make ends meet. I've been there but lucky so far that I connected quickly when my demise came about.

I've been raising two familes on one income for many years and its been a strain but we've made it so far. When Dad (me) finally calls it quits the whole picture will change dramatically.

It's been a long haul and I struggle with my thoughts of retirement and working until they find me dead in my office someday.

This economy has to jump start real quick or it will be too much to handle for many. I'm walking on a thread and its up to me to make sure I don't break it.

It's a tough world and too many who will take your work for less pay. Companies know this and have been looking for ways to increase their profit margins and by having a market with so many looking for work they can pick and choose those who will work for whatever if offered or walk the street. It's a shame.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"