The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-17-2002, 12:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question An Amazing Revelation, Or Is It Really Amazing At All?!

Most of America has probably been speculating about the DC area shootings?? Today?s revelations from law enforcement, although not a smoking gun, certainly gives one food for thought!

It would appear that the ?Shadowy Sniper? has made a screw-up or two, and that the constabulary (law) might finally have some clues to sink their teeth into? This ?Hide and Shooter?, however, should give us all reason for grave concern. Coupled with the rash of school shootings, and other crimes against youth here in America etc., one has got to wonder if some form of mass insanity has gripped the nation, or if this sort of violence has just gone un- reported (or under-reported) for decades?

Getting back to the maniac(s) who butchered randomly in the Washington DC area, I found the pattern of these attacks, as well as the choice of victims to be quite interesting. First off, the victims seemed to follow no color, sex, age or race patterns. The expanding areas of these brutalities, and the ?Broken Field? order of the attacks, also do not echo of a stupid individual. Quite to the contrary, this shooter was quite adept at handling a piece, and is probably a practiced marksman (military trained perhaps)?

The fact that this individual varied his targets with no regard to age, sex, color or region, may show that this was not a vendetta against any particular group, but rather an action against ?America As A Whole!? As such, and considering the ongoing ?War Against Terrorism?, could it be that this malignant person(s) is of foreign extraction (maybe even Middle Eastern) - someone with an ax to grind against all America? ?And as such, he most assuredly views us all as the enemy!?? Could it be that he has relatives in areas that we have conducted foreign military operations in? Or could he be related, perhaps, to one or more of the detainees in Cuba? Is he an ultra nationalist (zealot), who?s mentality, loyalties and sympathies, have never left the old world? Or could he be striking out against ?All America? for a particular religious belief perhaps, or in the name of some sort of vindictive crusade?

It appeared to me, in my uneducated opinion, that the attacks by this gunman have spiraled out from one particular point in the Delmarva Peninsula (near his home perhaps)!? And that at first, they were somewhat concentrated in a region above Washington DC?! And now, with the questioning of the ?Middle Eastern Detainees? at Guantanamo Bay (Cuba), one has to wonder if ?Intel? has been recovered pointing in the direction of random revenge against all Americans, utilizing assets that are already in place! ?An interesting analogy!??

Of course, our people have speculated that these DC attacks are not (?) organized terrorism. I must assume therefore, that they believe that these are the brutal acts of but a single maniac, or a group there-of, hell-bent on revenge or general disruption and mayhem!?

And last, but certainly not least, ?this fool was definitely trained as a sniper!? He is no novice, and has probably been at war (somewhere in the world) before. He most likely considers himself a combatant, and as such, is a danger to the civilian population at large!

By bringing the war here to America, he may (mistakenly) feel himself to be some sort of hero, patriot or martyr!? Also, I think that this person may consider himself to be a ?Soldier of Faith?, and in his mind, he feels that his actions are morbidly justified?

In this kind of nut-case, you will always find a cunning and deadly foe - ?In short, this person ?MUST? be stopped before this infection spreads any further!!

?And while we are on the subject, our (wide) open border policies may also be partly to blame for this murderous scenario?!?

?What are your opinions on the subject??

VERITAS

Old 10-17-2002, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post Some interesting points

1. Point have strongly disagreed with the press and others speculating along this line is:
You need training to fire a gun like that. As a country boy I was shooting jacket rabbits and grounds squirrels when I was 9 and 10 and doing a pretty good job of it. When I was in Basic I already knew how to shoot and shoot well. I needed a little instruction on the M-14 but the shooting skills were already there.
Almost anyone can learn to shoot accurately with a minimum of training. There are probably a few million folks in America with the shooting skills capable of performing these terrible acts of violence, but they don't! With a little bit of teaching and some natural hand and eye cordination the vast majority of our population could become very good shots with a high power rifle. However only a sicko nut(s) become cold blooded killers.
I believe this person could be just about anybody! Not necessarily a person with military training. Could be but not necessarily military trained.
With a little common sense you could pick places to shoot with good concealment and easy getaway. It doesn't take a lot of brains to do what this man / men are doing, just a very sick mind. In some ways I believe that the press and others are speculating just too much about who this person is.

2. Why this guy(s) are doing it is pure speculation. I'm sure some trauma has set him off. But I'm sure that he has been set off before, but not as violent. I think he is a sicko that just enjoys killing and it gives him a sense of power and the fact the police haven't caught him yet validates his opinion that he is smarter than the "average bear." I believe someone knows who he/they are but is afraid to come forward. I believe there are few people that have an opinion that they believe this person is capable of doing such a thing but have no proof on which to act. Guys like this have some sort of history before they go over the edge. Somebody knows something. I just hope they come forward.

It is certainly hard for me to comprehend that someone could be so hard and cruel to do something like this. They have to be sick, super sick, just to kill for the sake of killing. People who indulge in violence for the sake of violence have a history and somebody knows something.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 02:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

RIGHT-ON...mi amigo.

Though, and what impressed me most was your ending: "And while we're on the subject, our (wide) open border policies may also be partly to blame for this murderous scenario?!".
After all, and even though I would've said: "In large part to blame...", I still think you hit-the-nail-on-the-head.

Besides, and even if going along with The Dan Rather types and renaming 10's of millions of Criminally Illegal Aliens people-pacifyingly to: "Illegal Immigrants",...one must believe that if only one out 10 haven't snuck-in-here to pick grapes, tomatoes or whatever, that at least a couple of million Criminally Illegal Aliens spread-out throughout the country are up to no good.

Hey Friend, and even though no great mathematician, the aforementioned conjecture seems very logical to me, which most certainly isn't too reasuring for us One and All.

Regardless, and even though I know it's a dirty word nowadays, perhaps more sanely returning to: "Profiling", might help?
Vas thinks du?

Neil
Old 10-17-2002, 02:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Difficult...

...to label this individual as any one catagory...

...Any one can shoot nowdays with the hi tech eq that is available, the victums were not moving, that tells me he/she is just picking EASY targets, he/she is not a sniper, but a coward, so I'm ruling out military cause we do have a small flicker of whats right, and wrong...

...this is not like "The most dangerous game" where the "hunted" has at least a small pistol, and and hour head start. To catch a killer, you have to push your brain so far into theirs...

...He/she is just the average JERK out on the street that this country let in, and I nothing against the good people that have entered our land to have the American Dream, however this one came here LAZY, prob on "momma's" money, and flunked out of school, and it's someone else's fault, has a job delivery furniture, and has a small penis, is a failure with any dating, and or holding any relationship together, a big "L", LOOOOOOser...

...at least I hope,... because if it is "terrorism" at it's finest by seperate acts of shooting innocents, that means their looking to turn us out from within against ourselves, divide, and conquer, ...

...Is this a test to see how effective it tangles up the law enforcement, and society in general???...

...I know everyone is waiting to jump on this issue on both sides of the "gun" laws, but Honest law abiding firearm owners don't do what this deprived one has...

...he/she is 28,29,.. not white, or black, or hispanic, not American by birth, or naturalization, ... he/she is a different interracial mix of half dad from whereever, and mom from here, and their divorced/seperated , mother left from abuse, and came back to America, and he/she's mother was prob recently deceased, and he/she is guilt ridden, and blaming "Americans" in general for all the past problems, etc, and now with no feeling for anyone, so it's his retaliation... far fetched???

...It's really Richard Simmons.....................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 10-17-2002, 05:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post In 1966

In 1966 I bought a 1903A3 Springfield and had it sporterized. Put on a 6X scope. I could hit targets at 200 - 300 with deadly accuracy. The technology for long distance target shooting has been around for years. Used in WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, etc. What this person is doing is nothing new in the realms of firearms accuracy. What is new that some jerk is using hunting and military technology to kill innoncent people. A sicko, jerk, and a coward.

The news media is so naive (or stupid) that they seem to believe this type of technology is something brand new. I used my 6X scope for years in deer hunting, just a year ago I got a new 3 - 9x scope for the old gun. The 30-06 is more powerful than the cartridge they are using. It just amazes me how they think this all brand new.

Keith
Old 10-17-2002, 05:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

My reply to all this is its a terrorest whither from abroad or here what they are doing is terrorizing the nation especially the east coast. But trust me out west people are looking over there sholders too. Put a large bounty on them and turn loose the bounty hunters. it worked in the 1800's and would work again and I do believe it would be like jesse james done in by his friend