The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-06-2009, 10:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Wink Roland Burris Update: Showdown at the O.K.K.K. CorralDateline Washington: Roland Burr

Roland Burris Update: Showdown at the O.K.K.K. Corral

Dateline Washington: Roland Burris, the new Congressman-Elect-By-Appointment-By-A-Suspected-Crook, was not allowed to take part in the swearing in of the 111th Congress this morning.

Burris was told that “his credentials were not in order,” to which Burris remarked is a difficult thing to be told when it comes from a group people who are in charge of the entire budget of the United States but who aren’t qualified to run a Girl Scout Cookie business.

When Burris entered the US Capitol Building, the Secretary of the Senate, Orval_Faubus Orval_Faubus led him to a heavily guarded room upstairs where Democrats raise semi-free-range coloreds. Should Burris wander from the semi-free-range, Capitol Police are under orders from Democrat Congressional leadership to turn the fire hose on him under the guise of making him “bright and clean” for presentation to Joe Biden.

As the standoff doesn’t appear nearing an end, Burris may have to spend the night at the Capitol. But in an unprecedented gesture, Sen. Robert Byrd has agreed to let the possible future Senator sleep on his sheets until this is all sorted out, and to also honor Burris with his very own drinking fountain and shoeshine station.

This reporter has also learned that Little_Rock_Nine Little_Rock_Nine have called Burris to express their solidarity, and also that Sen. Barbara Boxer thought that The Little Rock Nine were a singing group from the 1950’s.

More on this story as it develops.

In other news, Republicans were accused of being racists again today.

Comment (0) | Trackback (0)

http://dougpowers.com/2009/01/06/burris-update/

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2009, 03:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

"Mista Boss Man Reid, I'ze here ta go work at yo ranch in Neevader if'n you wants me to. Mah otha boss man Da Guvinor done tole me I be gettin' a new chair, so I be glad to sit chere an' don axe no questions."

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote