The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2003, 08:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Royal Last Leg?

I just listened to a former ambassador to the Middle East analyzing the recent attacks against Saudi Arabia.

This Ambassador proclaimed that Saudi Arabia had made a deal with the devil (terrorism), in that, if terrorist avoided activities in Saudi Arabia, the Kingdom would supply funds to them!?

Well, if this is indeed the case, ?then guess what? - the days of wine and roses may be at an end in ?Aladinland?, and the liar and hypocrite may now rule the roost! As a matter of fact, this former ambassador, as have others recently, eluded to the fact that: ?The Royal Family itself is being targeted for elimination, literally or figuratively!??

If this is true (?), then the remark that I heard on the tube yesterday, in that the Saudis consider us (USA) an on-call cavalry, to be used and then discarded at their will, certainly is lent some credence, at least in my opinion!? And as such, the Middle East, indeed the entire world, had better realize that the ?Genuine Coalition? is getting damned tired of fair weather friends!!

VERITAS :cd:
Old 05-16-2003, 10:19 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default HARDCORE...

This latest Saudi orchestrated dark comedy shouldn't be titled: "A Royal last leg",...since the script and acting of it all doesn't jive with your title. I would think it more appropriate using words in the title like: "Just Another Saudi Con-Job",...which would be much more historically and currently accurate and realistic.

Besides, why would ANY TERRORISTS want to harm those having been their friends, supporters, suppliers, financiers and in general partners and collaborators of many years? It makes very little sense to me, since most of The Top Guns of Terrorism are Saudi Citizens, and some ruling sheiks and such to-boot.

Terrorists attacking Saudi Leaders (SUPPOSEDLY?) would be like terrorists similarly targetting their very own family and other very friendly Soul Mates like the leaders of: France, Germany, Russia and other terrorist-friendlies at The UN.

Also, and even though terrorists are undoubtedly despicable and cowardly, still give such sickos the benefit of doubt regarding being at least not stupid. So, and in that context and since no wise animal would foul his own nest or destroy the perfect piggy-bank, sanctuary or safe house,...I believe that the terrorist-friendly Leaders of Saudi Arabia (French, German, Russian Leaders inclusive) are infinitely safer from terrorists, than any Friendly West or Coalition Leaders will ever be. Sad and unfortunate,...but true (logical and realistic also).

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 01:01 PM

The attacks in Saudi Arabia were an absolute disgrace to the United States and its allies. There is no reason or excuse that the bombs should have exploded and taken the lives of Americans as well as other foreigners.

The terrorists are without shame and need to be chased down and wiped out. I have real regrets that they bombed the installations in Saudi Arabia. We need to hunt them down and bring them to justice.

Andy Wood
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2003, 05:42 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

ANDY WOOD-

"I agree with you totally!"

VERITAS INFINITUM