The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-17-2003, 05:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Fatal Mistakes - Election Wise, Perhaps?

To quote (not I) but the local rag: ?White House May Put Less Value On Disabled Seniors!??

After the elderly of both political parties (many of them veterans of America?s wars), raised no end of Hell, certain elements of the administration stopped the campaign of putting less value upon the lives of senior citizens, and will now (believe it or not) place less value on the lives of "Disabled Oldsters!?" (Roughly taken from a major newspaper)

Christie Whitman, head of the EPA (Whatever that has to do with the elderly?) apparently recanted a prior position, if but a tad, and said that her agency would stop calculating the lives of the elderly as less valuable than those with less years (experience and wisdom)! The President?s ?Regulatory Tsar (John Graham)," however, has (again according to the media), urged ?ALL? Federal Agencies to give less weight to older people with fewer years ahead of them!? (WOW!!)

As a matter of fact (once again according to the media), the White House too has said that future regulations could be based upon (now get this) placing less value upon the lives of the aged, the ill, and the disabled!

Now correct me if I am wrong, but did not Lincoln suffer from a potentially fatal disease, Roosevelt polio, Kennedy a bad back, and even Washington Himself had artificial choppers (teeth), and that must have played Hell with Martha?s (First Lady) Hooters!?

Well don?t look now my fair weather politicos, but the AARP (American Association of Retired People), some 35,000,000 strong (not counting kin-folks), pay taxes, are involved in government, and most of all - ?VOTE RELIGIOUSLY!!?

?So what is next on the ?OLD? agenda gents? - a ?1984-Like Society? perhaps? One in which honorable Americans of retirement age are institutionalized, or worse?

The AARP called this 'Subtle (non fatal) Genocide Plan' - ?FLAT OUT DISCRIMINATION!!? And again, might I remind you that many of those who?s value
you now seek to diminish, served with great honor in this nation?s armed forces - your own father included, Mr. President! ?What is your opinion of his worth, and don?t you think that we share this same opinion of our own fathers and grand-dads as well?!?

Granted, the Clinton Administration too, toyed with the horrid idea of ?Age v Value," and as such, this is far from a politically partisan issue! As a matter of fact, this whole sad scenario wreaks of the books ?1984" and "CIVILUTION? (the latter as yet un-published, but copyrighted none the less)!

But this current scenario, however, as outlined by ?Heir John Graham? of the ?President?s Regulatory Commission?, with the President?s approval I might add, is but a single step from declaring our elderly obsolete and a drain upon society! (opinion)

Could it be that Eric Blair (aka - George Orwell) only missed his target date (1984) by two short decades?

?Now this piece should really stir much debate!?

VERITAS INFINITUM (Truth Forever)