Old 05-21-2003, 06:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow The Push Is On [again]

1- Afghanistan
2- Iraq
3- Iran
4- ?

The fact that Iran has for years been a pain in the ass and a premier terrorist state is undeniable! No matter how rosily the so-called turn abouts in Iranian rhetoric have been portrayed from time to time, the fact remains that quite a few within that nation have got a major hard-on for the western world! ?And now, they, like North Korea, are toying around with atomic muscle!?

Ever since the take over of the ?American Embassy? and the imprisonment of its personnel, military included, the writing was plastered all over the minaret walls! If not then, a confrontation at some point in time was inevitable, if things continued on thusly!

Of course, the Iranians erroneously believe that they will fair better than their next-door neighbors (Iraq), who incidentally, severely bruised a lot of Persian Ass-holes, not that many years ago!

The whole mess began with the expulsion of ?Shah Reza Pahlavi?, and the installation of the hard line ?Ayatollah Khomeini!? Of course, the Shah too, was no bed of roses, and he, like a few others that we (USA) have backed into power in the past, made a monumental fortune, while his people ended up the recipients of an ?Iranian-Style Trickle Down Philosophy!? (aka - recycled piss)!

Well, now that several cogs within the ?Axis of Evil? have been stripped of their bearings, it seems that the gears of terror are still spinning, and the not so new culprit on the block is Iran again! ?Hey, didn?t we back Hussein in his war against this nation (Iran)!?

If, as our government says, and I believe them, Iran is exporting terror elsewhere into the Middle East and abroad, then any short period of (relative) peace will be fleeting indeed! Naturally, the experts are shoveling their shit again (so what else is new), and coming up with all kinds of possible cures for the ills of Iran! All the way, in fact, from another invasion, to a internal, political take-over (Iran has had many in years past), to economic isolation!

Hey we could always let the ?Kofi Clutch? move into town, like they (UN) did in Iraq? Or maybe we could ask for the assistance of France, Russia and Germany, or maybe we could let Belgium try to tell us what to do, again!?

If, as history has proven in the past, Iran is always on shaky political ground, then by all means, let us do to them what are attempting to do to us! If they are exporting terrorism, then let us help the dissident factions in Iran to kick a little "Bad-Guy Iranian Ass!!"

VERITAS
Old 05-21-2003, 10:25 PM

HC
I think that given time, the Iranians will revolt against the current regime, it is inevitable, it's in their nature!
With a little help, the hardliners will fall.