Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2020, 01:41 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up A Man Of His Word.....

11-21-2020

(personal opinions)

“They say that no individual ever agrees with every other individual, one hundred percent of the time – and this is indeed true, unless of course you are politically bought and paid for?”

Of course, and this is but my own personal opinion, as the rationale of some within politics today is that you either agree with them, verbatim, along with each and every little utterance that exits their quivering little lips, or you are misinformed, ignorant, or even a political traitor to the core?

So I ask you: “What does it really mean to be An American Citizen These Days, a man or a woman of individual choice and free will (within reason), who is entitled to think and to ponder as they wish and to respond (within the law) as you choose as well, and not to have to blindly obey, follow, or even to adhere to every little whim, thought process, or even the demands, of any one particular political party or even an individual, for that matter?

Now let me bluntly ask you this: Is this not what being “A Free and Independent American Citizen Is Really All About, or have we as A Nation of Freedom-Loving Patriots lost something in the translation over the last two hundred and forty-four years, or in particular, within the last seventy-five years to be exact?

(And do remember now, that these are still just a few of my very own questions and personal opinions?)

Hardcore