The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2019, 10:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Must Cease Being Our Own Worst Enemy!

10-18-2019
“WE MUST CEASE BEING OUR OWN WORST ENEMY!”
Sorry people, but this piece isn’t going to please everyone, but then I usually do say what is on my own mind, regardless of whom I offend – and I do mean whomever!!

“I am not a yes man, nor am I a toady”, and I generally say what is on “MY OWN MIND!” It is good (opinion) when my views coincide with those within government! But not always being an adherent to the dogma of any one political faction, I still feel personally justified to think for myself, and that is the name of that game (another opinion on my part)!

However, and this is a big however, “we must cease being our own worst enemy!” There are, after all, some things in life that are “no-brainers”, and things that go without saying! There are also things that are inbred, logical, Truly American, and things that transcend even any one political party dictate!

After all, “OUR FOUNDERS” were not dummies, nor were they the terrorists that a former leader tried to paint them out as being! And when any politician attempts to demean those men and women who laid it all on the line to insure the blessings of liberty for us all, once again I say:

“Who then will verbally stand just as tall in their defense - just as they once did for you?”

Hardcore
Old 10-18-2019, 12:53 PM

Default I find no fault with your words of wisdom HC

Our Constitution is Our's no other Country has one so well written. The scale of our Society has gone through many changes since its conception - but the basic rules of the Constitution still represent the American Values and always will.

Yes - in this Country - you can be a critical as you want. Your Right's are always there and no one can take those from you.

Many of the issues of the day - impact the entire USA - and/or our Allie's. Swift changes are sometimes shocking and tend to disrupt the common man or woman. Its subject matter may not be clearly understood by many and can be misconstrued.

One thing about American Values - we never want to loose them or have someone try to take them away or modify them.

Our checks and balances have worked for a long time now - but not without alterations and amendments to get to the final product.

Some folks think our Leadership write these laws to be more ambiguous - allowing for special considerations - thereby reducing the final results from ever becoming completed. Checks and Balances - revisions and compromises are constant in our system. It takes months if not years to really nail down the final product.

Many American's are impatient. We are no longer subdued and can wait for change. We are anxious and then results in constant misconstrued interpretations. Law's are written by lawyers not so much for the common man. The legal jargon is constantly in play during many negotiations and only those in law totally understand the ramifications of a poorly written product (Law).

These final upgrades (Law's) can be misconstrued by the common man as the legal diction and tends to require a higher understanding of these addendum's. Laws then seem to have many loopholes - which could mean many things to those who propose these insertions. However - the final approval goes to the Courts to justify for any alterations or possible alterations. The process can take years in most cases.

Over the years I've had to research many items & terms to get a simplified clear understanding of many of these proposed writings. Layman terms.

I'm always concerned that we will someday modify or amended our original Constitution's from original basic meaning to one with alterations that won't necessarily apply to the current rule of law today.

We know there are Good & Great Lawyers as well a Good & Great Judges. Our Supreme Court is our tailgate - or final ruling - on many important issues. In our Society when it ends up in the Supreme Court - that's the final judgement for our system. Here these great men and women have to justify critical issues in behalf of "all" American people. We live or die by their final judicial conclusions and findings.

But again HC I find no fault with your words of wisdom

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote