The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Police/Fire/EMS

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2004, 12:14 PM

Thumbs up The Rolling Memorial

These are pictures of an independent trucker who has painted his cab and trailer with the names of all those who lost their lives in 9/11. The trucker 's name is John Holmgren from Shafer Minn. The trucker has been "pulled over" numerous times just so the troopers can get their picture taken with the truck

Be on the lookout for the truck, it might just come through your state.

(More to follow)
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2004, 12:16 PM

Another view...
?Whatever else history may say about me when I?m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty?s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity?s arm steadying your way.?
President Ronald Reagan
Old 06-30-2004, 12:17 PM

Now we get to the parts that bring on the sandstorms...
President Ronald Reagan
Old 06-30-2004, 12:18 PM

Trailer views..
President Ronald Reagan
Old 06-30-2004, 12:19 PM

President Ronald Reagan
Old 06-30-2004, 12:19 PM

A final view...
President Ronald Reagan
Old 07-01-2004, 10:33 AM

Thank you very much DL
Old 07-01-2004, 11:26 AM

We're family.

Your pain is my pain. I lost friends that day and a part of myself as well.

My grandfather was a captain on the LAPD, my bother is a patrolman in Manteca, CA, his wife is an ER nurse. I have two neices training to become nurses. My husband's grandfather started the fire departments in Kinderhook and Valatie NY. I have close friends who are volunteers further north. Just as military blood runs through my veins so does the deep need to help others.

I could never forget.
President Ronald Reagan
Old 07-27-2004, 11:23 AM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

I received the same pics as an e-mail att. Thanks for showing them here.
To stand that day and see the towers fall, knowing the size of the catastrophy, put me in tears. Being a firefighter and 4 hours away, there was not much one can do. It was the worst feeling of helplessness anyone could have. The local fire department sent a crew down to assist after thing were a little more organized.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Robert J Ryan

I am really impressed by this trucker and his commitment to let us never forget the people who perished on 9/11.