The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-28-2006, 09:18 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Post Incursion at border heightens tensions!

?Incursion at border heightens tensions!?

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...n28border.html

Quote:
COPLEY NEWS SERVICE
January 28, 2006

WASHINGTON ? For years, the U.S.-Mexico border has spawned reports of shadowy figures in Mexican army uniforms darting into the United States and then back south. Frequent speculation by Border Patrol agents that the incursions demonstrate collusion between the army and drug traffickers has heightened the sense of alarm.

But few if any accounts have been as dramatic as the detailed official accounts of a confrontation Monday in Texas, when three vehicles fleeing Texas sheriff's deputies dashed into the Rio Grande. There they received heavily armed cover from about 20 personnel dressed in Mexican military garb.

?These illegal incursions are a violation of our sovereignty and pose a significant danger to U.S. law enforcement officials and citizens near the border ? especially if all parties involved are armed,? said Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz. ?The potential for violence is significant.?
Outside of the obvious, the bodies (aliens) sneaking across the border by the thousands, many Americans have speculated that these ?IN YOUR FACE? violations of our sovereignty are not just a minor level conspiracy, but rather an invasion of sorts! ?I sometimes share in this opinion!!?

A few honorable Latinos attempting to escape poverty is one thing, but when tons of illegal commodities and thousands of bodies (Border Patrol?s word for illegals) are flooding into our country and drowning our economy and social service system, not to mention importing their own culture of violence and disregard for our laws, then that is quite another thing!

Are we turning into a facsimile of Austria in March of 1938? Are we content to have an alien army flooding across our borders at will, and when caught, or a harsh word is exchanged, the Mexican government cries foul and threatens to cut off our supply of frijoles (beans)?

Read the article above and you will learn that the Mexican Army bedecked in their ?Good Will Uniforms?, are doing just that, and at will! The problem is that the weapons these uniformed thugs are brandishing are real, deadly, and in many cases, or so it is rumored, supplied by the United States!

The brazened actions of Mexico (and points south) prove that this alien nation has no respect for our sovereignty, and as such, we must show no respect for them as concerns their illegal actions. Unless of course, some within government would have us open up cold beer and taco stands along the border to nourish these brigands as they violate our laws, and on our own turf!

We are witnessing a first here, in that, never before in our history has an armed invasion been met with diplomacy, excuses and humble bows, rather than a determined defense of our nation and her people!

Now I am in no way implying that violence is in order, although the article above warned of that potential! What I am saying is that we have got to get tough along ?OUR? borders. These incursions are, in my opinion, probes to test our resolve, and these alien probes will just intensify until our government finally draws the line and tells these people, in no uncertain terms that: ?ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!?

?Uninvited foreign troops on our soil are not a negotiable point - they are invaders!? Nor is the ?Arrogance and So-What Attitude? of foreign leaders on this subject to be tolerated! This is the "UNITED STATES? - it is "OUR" country, and ?OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS? had damned well better start to realize that there is an inherent danger here - to our economy, to our safety, and to our continuing survival!

"Additional figures for your edification"

In 1994, fewer than 30 illegals died along the border in their illegal attempts at entry....

In 1998, that number had jumped to 147

In 2001, there were some 387 deaths along the border (illegals)

In the past fiscal year, there were 451 who perished attempting to gain illegal entry into the United States.. And for everyone that dies in their attempts to enter criminally, or everone that is turned back to try again tomorrow, hundreds (if not thousands) are successful!! "DOES THIS TELL YOU SOMETHING?"

As a side bar, yesterday I drove my aging and ailing mother over to an AmVets Thrift Store. There was an army of people there, working and shopping, and "Not 0ne" out of every ten could speak a word of English! Yet, there they were, shoving, swearing at each other over who gets to the (so-called) bargains (?) first, and many were damned impolite and nasty in the process!

What got me the worse, however, is when a group of these individuals shoved my 84 year old mother aside to get past her, knocking her into a piece of used and grossly overpriced furniture. "No excuse me, no I?m sorry, not even an acknowledgement that she was human!"

I once believed that the United States was the ?Great Melting Pot?? People came here to enjoy our freedoms, better their lot, and fit into our society. Unfortunately, however, in far too many cases, a few of these aliens are only here to rip and run, import their often failed ways, and to demand that we adhere to their customs and ignorance - to this I say ?BULL!!?

They are guests in ?OUR? homeland, and by God, it is about time that our government makes this point absolutely clear! And if they are here illegally, or are not willing to live by our laws, then boot their asses out. We are not a five and dime cent store that is giving away all that we have to a few who would continually take and then spit in our faces as payment.

We have our flaws, we have our problems, but no man or nation has the right just to walk in, take over, and bastardize over two centuries of Blood, Sweat and Tears!! ?And by the way, where is our own government while all of this is taking place - silent or humbled on the subject as usual!?

?These are, of course, my own personal opinions!! Opinions apparently not shared by any seat of power, on either side of the International Border??
------------------------------------------------------
?There can be no 50/50 Americanism in this country. There is room here for only 100% Americanism, only for those who are Americans and nothing else!? Teddy Roosevelt - 1918

?We have room in this country for but one flag - The Stars and Stripes.... We have room for but one loyalty, loyalty to the United States... We have room for but one language, the English Language!? Teddy Roosevelt - 1919

?And so it is, or at least should be.... But then our nation rarely produces men like Teddy Roosevelt, Abe Lincoln or George Washington any more! Men who were Americans first, last and always. And men to whom, even the idea of Internationalism above one?s own survival, as well as this odious New World Order, would be nothing more that dirty words and treacherous vulgarities!? HRT- 2006

VERITAS NULLUS MAGIS!
Old 01-28-2006, 01:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

THE OTHER ILLEGALS!

The war against terrorism is not limited to the "Old World!" And with Vicente "Pancho" Fox raising no end of Hell over the U.S. not allowing a wide open border with Mexico, anyone with a brain should have (by now) asked themselves: "How secure is that 2000 mile stretch of wilderness that separates the "Soon to be Third World" from Latin America?

With our eyes and much of our resources pointed at the Middle East, just how safe is our southern border, and how easy would it be to cross that line? It would be difficult indeed to differentiate between some Middle Easterners and Latins, especially in the dead of night when many take to the trails and head northward!

The weakest link in our security just might be to the south! It is a proven fact that most who attempt to enter the United States illegally, make it! They are then assimilated into ethnic communities, and many even cross the entire continent as is evident by recent news footage!

So I ask you again: "Even with the magnificent job being done by our own Border Patrol, how safe are you really?" And do you truly believe that cutting back on Border Manpower and Border Resources is a wise and diligent move?

Depending upon how you answer this question, you may indeed be betting your safety, security and sovereignty upon how you respond and act!

"Let your representatives know how you feel, while you still can!" Or close your eyes, bury your heads, and pray! "Yes, it is that bad, and getting worse I fear!"

"Even the poor illegals themselves, are paying a horrendous price at the border, as this piece has displayed!"

VERITAS
Old 01-28-2006, 04:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Back in 1964 I believe it was, Charles Whitman made his way up to the observation deck at the main building of the University of Texas at Austin. This was to be his final stand, after slaughtering about a dozen people, including some family members. He held the entire city, more at less, hostage while the generally inept Austin Police Department tried to cope with his extraodrinary sniper skills from the tower. The news story as broadcast over KLBJ radio brought a whole bunch of good ol' boys, who back then, had a lovely habit of carrying high-powered rifles in the gun racks right behind the driver's side. Many of them simply pulled up along Guadalupe Street and other vantage points, and started aiming at the holes where Whitman had been firing from. Since the APD was trying to combat the sniper with their trusty .38 pistols, and the rounds were barely making it all the way up the Tower, the APD had little objection to the added civilian fire-power.

We are about in the same situation down along the Texas-Mexico border, and a few more illegal incursions, and that same bunch of good ol' boys might just show up again, and start using Meskin soldiers as target practice. Those good ol' boys might be a generation younger than the sharpshooters' of Whitmans days, but they will be just as effective. All we have to do is tell them that there is no limit, all of them hate C&W music, and their brother-in-law voted for Ann Richards, and the problem will get solved.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 08:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

I was watching "Red Dawn" tonite and when the Lt Col. Told the kids that the insurgents snuck across the border with the illegals and infiltrated our communications/Military structures in the Midwest it was a sense of Deja Vu all over of the recent news events of the so called smugglers(i.e. Mexican Army) coming across the border and engaging our law enforcement.This time they High Tailed it across the Rio Grande but Next Time we may not be so lucky. Remember many Mexicans still thinks the south western US is their's and we (Gringos) should either be driven out our worse for their Victory I.E. think Hamas in Israel. If I lived in Texas I would be calling my State Rep and requesting the Texas Rangers get more funding so they can Police the Border since the US Congress and Senate can't make up their minds on how to do that with out offending their Hispanic Constituents.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Well stated Jerry D! Far more fact than fiction, much more truth than many realize!!

VERITAS
Old 02-05-2006, 02:52 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Update on Texas Border situation 2-2-06

Feb 2, 2006, 07:26 PM
http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp...&nav=menu193_1
Deputy: Things "getting personal" after Border Incursion; Families, Officers Threatened

EL PASO, TX. - According to law enforcement officials directly involved in the border incursion two weeks ago, the cross-border confrontations are "getting personal."

The confrontation started ten days ago with drug smugglers trying to bring illegal drugs across the border in SUV's east of El Paso. Mexican authorities have now removed the SUV that got stuck in the Rio Grande and was torched by men in military uniforms on January 23rd.

While there are few signs remaining of last week's standoff, matters are anything but calm in Hudspeth County. According to law enforcement officials, things are escalating on the border in Hudspeth County.

During a ride-along Thursday with the Hudspeth County Sheriff's Department, one deputy, who has been with the department since the 1960's, told ABC-7 that this is the most tense matters have ever been along this area of the border.

In the past few days, Hudspeth County Sheriff's Department deputies and their families have received threats to stay off the Rio Grande. Sheriff Arvin West told ABC-7 Thursday morning, before departing for Houston that the Mexican military is behind all of this.

Sheriff West said, "There is no doubt in my mind -- from the first time going back to a couple of years ago and every time in between --- it's the Mexican military. In a nutshell, everybody's been trying to tell everybody that they were here...they've been here ...[and] they come here quite often, regularly."

Now Sheriff West is having to deal with threats being made against his deputies and their families. One Sheriff's Deputy, who refused to appear on camera out of fear, described the situation today in Hudspeth County as "very dangerous." and now, he said, "it's getting personal."

The deputy added that "he is very leery of a firefight erupting on the border just east of El Paso."
Old 02-05-2006, 03:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default New Border Incursion In Hudspeth Co.TX

New Border Incursion In Hudspeth County

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/6666879/detail.html#

For the second time in two weeks, American law enforcement officers say men carrying high powered automatic weapons and who appeared to be Mexican soldiers violated the international boundary and crossed into the United States in Hudspeth County, East of El Paso. In the past the Mexican Consulate in El Paso had stated that their Government policy is that no armed Mexican soldiers are allowed closer than three miles to the U.S. border.

The latest incident happened just before sunset on Tuesday night, as a KFOX crew was on the scene. As a Hudspeth County sheriff's deputy was describing what happened during a reported incursion last week - suddenly one 'soldier' emerged from the brush on the Mexican side of the border and darted back under cover. Moments later though, two other men who appeared to be soldiers marched across a clearing, in plan view. Shortly after that, the Deputy spotted soldiers who were well hidden and out of camera range crossing into the United States - attempting to flank the Deputy and the news crew.

According to the Deputy "They are doing the classic thing, flanking around each side of us and actually coming up into the U.S. and trying to figure out what we are doing, they are looking at us very heavily."

Reporter Ben Swann replied, "So I guess it's time to go." The Deputy responded "Yeah, it would definitely be time to get out of here."

Just a week ago a caravan of three vehicles were spotted on I-10 by Hudspeth Deputies and chased to the same area of the border. One vehicle was captured, a second made it across the Rio Grande safely and a third vehicle became stuck in the river. As deputies converged on the scene, they say a Humvee approached from the Mexican side, and heavily armed men in military clothing crossed into the United States to rescue the smugglers. The vehicle was burned on the Mexican side of the river bank.

After this latest incident on Tuesday night, the U.S. Border Patrol reports that they were contacted by Mexican authorities who admitted the men were Mexican soldiers. Border Patrol Assistant Chief Robert Boatright told KFOX "Mexican officials got in touch with our Mexican liaison unit to advise us that they had requested the assistance of the Mexican military and that they were down in Hudspeth County." But he tells us this contact only occurred after the Mexican soldiers had been spotted by the Sheriff's Deputy.

Wednesday afternoon, the Mexican Consulate released a statement saying the heavily armed men were not Mexican Soldiers, but were State Police, investigating last week's smuggling incident. Consulate officials say the men will be in the area for the next several days.

Local law officers say as word of the latest incident spread on Wednesday morning, they were told that Texas Governor Rick Perry was releasing nearly $4 million dollars in additional funding for Operation Linebacker, to assist in their efforts to secure the border. Meanwhile, a delegation of local law enforcement officers will be discussing their concerns with members of Congress and the Department of Homeland Security - first in Houston this week, then in Washington, D.C. next week.

But in the meantime, this latest incident only heightens concern among law officers, and those who live along the U.S. side of the border. The Deputy involved in Tuesday's incident told KFOX, "If it's going to take a bunch of us getting killed down here on the river to show everybody that this is a problem, then its going to happen, one of these days it will happen."

Copyright 2006 by KFOXTV.com. All rights reserved
Old 02-05-2006, 06:51 AM

HARDCORE, If you ran for public office on this platform, I would vote for you. Where does it say that because we're a democracy, we will only fight foreign battles for those without means to defend themselves, yet we don't have the resolve to defend our own borders ? Here where I live in North Carolina, we are rapidly becoming a mecca for Mexican illegals, conservatively put at 350,000 with over 700,000 residing here. My state will one day be known as a "mocha state", like New Orleans city is becoming, despite the promises of the Mayor of "Chocolate City", his words. I still live in a small town in rural North Carolina that is considered "vanilla" by the current citizen definitions as postulated by Mayor Nagin. Semper Fi, Scott
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote