The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2003, 08:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Coward's Weapons Of Choice!!

Iraq has resorted to transmitting pictures (all over the Arab World), of people (their own citizens) that ?They Themselves Have Butchered (Hundreds of thousands in fact)!! They then attempt to blame Coalition Forces for Iraq?s own dirty deeds!

?Also worthy of note is the fact that Hussein?s #1 Body Guard has been (apparently) re-assigned to other duties, and this, of course, brings up some intriguing questions, does it not?!?

Could it possibly be that the ?Bunker Attack of Day I - Gulf War II?, was far more successful than the world was led to believe? If true (?), then who is guiding Iraqi actions - the VP perhaps, maybe Tariq Aziz, a surviving Hussein Son maybe, or Iraq?s General Staff!? ?WHAT DO YOU THINK!?? And if this is the case (??), then the death of Hussein was not the end of the problem as some envisioned!

Suicide bombings and other acts of terror, are deeds of desperation, and with the Republican Guard sitting there like clay pigeons on the outskirts of Baghdad, how long will it be before they cease to be a viable unit?

?They could of course, move out into open terrain and attempt to attack, but then if they do, it?s curtains for them, and they know it!?

Of course, there is always the cowards weapon of choice - TERROR ATTACKS! But you will note that Aziz has never personally piloted a bus-full of C-4 into a load of innocent civilians. Nor has the Iraqi Vice President put his ass, instead of his mouth, out there on the front lines! Nor have you seen an Iraqi General personally leading a suicide attack against an armored column, World War II style!? These ?Long Distance Heroes? always allocate the blood and gore to some lesser, brainwashed fool with delusions of grandeur!

Do you remember the scene at the ?Surrender Of The Iraqi Brass Back In 1991?? The look upon the faces of those ?Babylonian Paper Generals? was one of genuine shock and fear - ?And So It Shall Be Again!?

This time around, however, there will be no more rematches in Iraq (at least), unless of course, the United Nations (Kofi Man included) again tries to gives away the farm to those who hid while the lead was flying!?

?This war will be won, not only upon the field of battle, but also with a flood of propaganda, I suspect?!?

VERITAS
Old 03-30-2003, 09:20 AM

Desperate people will do desperate things.
Old 03-30-2003, 12:26 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1IDVet...

Sort-of Agree, Vet. Still, and since The Iraqi Regime hasn't been: "Desperate" since in absolute power and control for more than a couple of decades,...how come they treated their very own people so murderously and despicably, even when certainly not; "Desperate" for at least a couple of decades?

Could it be that murderous tyrants are just that,...no more, no less, and even when cornered like the rats remain just that?
That's what I think.

Neil
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote