The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-24-2009, 02:21 PM

Robert and all;

All you need is the individuals full name to get an individuals records through the FOIA using the POWnetwork. Anything else is always good. But, you can get the records with just the name. Mary and Chuck Shantag are great people.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pru435 View Post
Robert and all;

All you need is the individuals full name to get an individuals records through the FOIA using the POWnetwork. Anything else is always good. But, you can get the records with just the name. Mary and Chuck Shantag are great people.
guys,

So far all I have on Ronnabee is that his first name is Ron -- possibly Ronald. His last name, or at least a name he used is Willert. I think that I have his date of birth. I would have to dig back through the old stuff to verify, but I seem to recall it as October 16, 1947. I would definitely verifying it before writing to the Schantags. I think that I also have his dates of service. So the best things for me to get before writing to the POW Network is to verify his name, and certainly a look-see at any DD-214 that he may have posted, along with any story he has regarding the changing of his name or any aliases he may have used.

The Schantags are indeed the best as proving service, or lack thereof in the case of wannabees, but we owe it to them to give them as much information as possible to make their job easier.

So any of you guys that can help with this info, I would greatly appreciate it. Send it as a PM if you prefer, but it would be best if you guys that have any of this information can compare notes so posting it here might be better.

Robert
Old 10-24-2009, 03:02 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ussfa344 View Post
Gays,

Like Larry, I would like to see that DD-214 and other info on Ronnabee. I would like to do a Freedom Of Information Act request through Mary Schantag of the POW Network on Ronnabee so that the next time anyone finds out about him starting his BS an another forum we will already have the evidence in hand to go there and expose him. It helps to have full name, date of birth, service number, dates of service and such when making these requests. The more info the better.

Have I mentioned that I don't like Ronnabee the wannabee and his kind?

Robert
Alright Robert you SOB, why are we all gay? (I am quite sure this is a typo, but I thought it was damn funny)!

LMAO!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 10-24-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Alright Robert you SOB, why are we all gay? (I am quite sure this is a typo, but I thought it was damn funny)!

LMAO!

Trav
Trav,

I get it. One of the reasons for my many typos in my posts is my failure to proof read before I send. But even if I proof read my statement I would have missed that one. maybe we need another term besides "expose" when we out these guys.

A last point about the POW network; once Mary proves his wannabee status, he gets a permanent place on their wall of shame. So every time he starts in a new new forum anyone can go right to the POW Network and read all about him.

Robert
Old 10-25-2009, 10:18 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ussfa344 View Post
Gays,

Like Larry, I would like to see that DD-214 and other info on Ronnabee. I would like to do a Freedom Of Information Act request through Mary Schantag of the POW Network on Ronnabee so that the next time anyone finds out about him starting his BS an another forum we will already have the evidence in hand to go there and expose him. It helps to have full name, date of birth, service number, dates of service and such when making these requests. The more info the better.

Have I mentioned that I don't like Ronnabee the wannabee and his kind?

Robert

Ron has been banned from this site at least 3 times. Every time he managed to delete everything he has ever posted. I will see if I can find anything.

His name is supposed to be Ron Willett.