The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-29-2012, 10:33 AM

Talking A good Catholic joke

Subject: A good catholic joke

The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand....Show me!"

So the Pope immediately backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY and there was happiness throughout the land!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2012, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thank you My Friend. All sensibly patriotic and liberty and freedom loving Americans most surely needed that.

After all, isn't joking about America's National Embarrassments usually much better than just crying over such. I most certainly think so.

Oh, and by the way. Welcome back, Boats.

Hope all is well,...or at least as well for you & yours as it can possibly be.

Neil
Old 02-29-2012, 01:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Good one, Boats!

Glad to see you posting again!

Needed a good chuckle today!

Rigger

A man would be a fool to spend all his money and have to go to sea once more.
But when those brown skin gals start callin' you honey, you'll be a sailin' from that shore.

When we hit Trinidad, was there I met Marni. Don't you know we started drinkin' rum.
But now I feel so bad. She took all my money and now I sail with the mornin' sun.

So all ye sailor lads who want to go sportin', mark ye well what I do say.
Don't trust them brown skin gals. They'll be your misfortune. You'll be at sea till your dyin' day.

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 03-01-2012, 04:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Hey Boats , what Steve said ! Best wishes to you and your family
Old 03-02-2012, 08:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Boats,

Even though the good joke posted sort-of-proves point ("More truth is said in jest than anyway else".) that We "UN-Connected" Americans and Liberty & Freedom are truly in deep s--t due our current Omnipotent (some believe Dictatorial) Political Rule, let's look at it from another angle.

Wouldn't it truly be great for America if both U.S. Admirals & Generals were permitted by Their Master to freely & honestly express themselves, such as Popes always do?

Both our "Apologist-In-Chief" & general's No Doubt Ordered APOLOGY to Afghan ENEMY for Koran burnings to supposedly: "Calm things down",...actually turned out being A Quite Lethally Stupid type of Order & Command, to say the least.

So far 6 U.S. Military have been killed/assassinated at their home bases in Afghanistan, for correctly burning previously DESECRATED by Muslim Prisoners' Korans. "Watch your six, People"!

Even though disgustng, I guess it's just not proper protocol for any of We Lowly Inferior Infidels to burn DESECRATED Korans? Perhaps only Greatly Superior & Mass-Murdering Muslims are permitted burning DESECRATED Korans?

Regardless, my heartfelt condolences to all families & friends having suffered such unwarranted loses,..due our pathetically feeble or Fanatical Muslim Enemy Encouraging & Helpful Command policies.

"America's Finest" and/or our Brave & Courageous Combat Troops ALWAYS deserve better.

Neil