The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-03-2004, 08:11 PM

Angry Kerry-why did you do this to me

Dear John,
Oh how I hate to cry,but you might have just cost me my job.Dammmmmmit.
You see John, I haul parts into the GM plant at OKC.Now they are not selling the SUVS like they expected,so they might be idle off and on for awhile.
When I heard that you and Big Eddie could make the blind see,the lame walk,and possibly raise the dead then it stood to reason my job could be saved.
Once the lame walk,and the dead rise it makes sense they will need transportation;consequently,more vehicles will be bought and GM should get their fair share of sales.Thanks Johnny boy!!!
You caused me to sell all one million shares I had in a wheel chair mfg. company.Thanks Johnny boy!!!
I just knew when you were elected I wouldn't need these guns around the house for protection,since OBL endorsed you.Thganks Johnny boy!!!!
I cashed out my 401k because I believed you would take care of me when I retired.Thanks Johnny boy!!!
I just knew your health care plan would go into effect today,so I cancelled my company health insurance.Thanks Johnny boy!!!
-----WELL THANKS jOHNNY I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO START OVER-

INDECISION IS THE KEY TO FLEXIBILITY
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links