The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-15-2002, 06:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default phuloi

Now, haven't you learned that trying to talk logic and sense to a liberal is like trying to teach a chicken to whistle? Facts: the balanced budget was forced down Klinton's throat (how ironic!) by a Republican congress, like welfare reform and other improvements. Klinton's response to terrorism was to shoot a $2million missle at a $20 tent and kill a $10 camel. And the latest news bulletin: there's a war going on now, it wasn't planned in the last budgetary cycle, it costs big bucks to do right, and we're also having to upgrade the military from previous cuts. Ergo: (that means "therefore" for you geniuses in Rio Linda) a budget deficit. Git over it!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2002, 06:33 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Post 165 deficit

From the middle Scout I must agree that the war is being played up for the benefit in these parts of corporate Boeing America so Bush brothers can spend their little heads off to buy votes here in the Panhandle again to get the Bushes reelected. I don't agree with this kind of bribery when it takes with denying all PTSD claims to vets which seems to be where its coming from as well as other healthcare cuts. Get the latest...Bush is going to allow Insurance rates to go up on healthcare for small and I repeat small business folks here in Florida. Do you smell the rat I smell special ops?
Old 07-15-2002, 10:38 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 
Default VIETNAM

Was a corporate dream come true war..we know that..we were duped.Shit,we had to make restitution to Michelin,et al for damaging their friggin rubber trees!THIS is a different story so get off of the Bushes being Profiteers.WE ARE UNDER ATTACK.WE NEED TO DEFEND OURSELVES!!!

Peace,Griz
Old 07-15-2002, 11:10 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Man if 9/11 didn't convince them I don't know what will. We damn sure have an enemy and they have been livin here for years..

More comin' across our borders..hello just miles from Griz in Port Angeles they stopped one of them with a trunk load of explosives..

These people have no goal but the total destruction of the US and Israel..

And all things western..

What's it gonna take your local shopping mall or market blown to hell with your kid in it before you wake up?

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-15-2002, 04:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Now wait just a minute!

I NEVER said ole GEE-DUBYA was doin a "bad" job of "Commander in Chief" of our armed forces OR critized his performance in ANY manner on how he's handling the "War". I'll support every effort he puts forth to bring those a$$holes to justice!

But, James is RIGHT about the "tax cut", and just about everything else he says about GW!

I've been tellin you guys from the "git-go" about his "domestic" agenda---and SO FAR it's playin out just like I said it, huh??

PS---Thanks Super-----You FINALLY admitted that the R-E-P-U-B-L-I-C-A-N CONGRESS was responsible for the B-U-D-G-E-T during Clinton's administration which FAILED to meet all those "requirements" for the Veterans Administration. You can't have it both ways my friend! Ain't it funny how you so-called CORNsurvatives change your friggin "tune" to suit your on particular sort of "logic"!! Also, XGrunt is right----you're ridin that "one-trick-poney" straight into the ground!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 07-15-2002, 04:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default PS

My chicken CAN whistle!!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 07-15-2002, 06:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gimpy

Careful, I think you're choking it too tight!! But ifn it is whislin' I'll bet it's whislin' "Dixie".!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 07-16-2002, 09:06 AM

Cool 165 billion deficit

ok let's just take a little more from VA and social security and give a little more to Boeing and pump up the middle man's taxes so he can't think and only can work 12 hours a day cause gee whiz all he needs is a dollar a day. Sound familiar? War economy gridlock/ Sounds like election time to me. Of course theres a war and of course the ecomomy is bad thanks to corporate greed. Political reform is out on both sides. From the middle. My chicken's whistling Dixie!
Old 07-16-2002, 06:30 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default judyetc.

Eh? What was taken from the VA budget or from Social Security? Can you be more specific? If we are subsidizing Boeing, is it because Sen Tom Daschle's wife is their chief lobbyist? Are you aware of that fact? The economy is not bad, as actual reports of increased production, level if not dropping inflation; what's bad is sleazy accounting practices, a few corporate thugs, and an inept or underfunded justice department that needs to ramp-up the prosecutions. And unless I miss my guess, you are physiologically unable to choke your chicken.

Old 07-16-2002, 07:11 PM

Talking 165 billion deficit

I can't choke ny chicken?