The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-22-2002, 01:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Unhappy Now I got trouble

Just when I thought it was safe to back in the water I get hit again. Number two daughter has informed me that she has been accepted by the FBI and will be on her way to Quantico, VA, for agent training. I suppose I?m to do my usual suck it up, be supportive kind of deal but I?m not sure I can pull it off and don?t know what to do. The Billiary, Janet and Louie era ripped the soul out of that outfit and they lost any concept of honesty, morality, ethics and respect for the rule of law. That was just the last move in a long sequence of moves that began with the United States of Hover and culminated with outrageous lies and legal misconduct. So my kiddo is going to be one of them I suppose, oh man. She?s a very ethical, honest and moral person besides being a damn good Masters level power plant engineer and can make a steam boiler turbine system sing and dance. So what the hell can the FBI do but take her down hill and put her at unnecessary risk. I?m so angry that I?m spitting nails and glass but I?m keeping cool, saying nothing and supposedly being supportive. I?m not good at pretending so I have to keep my distance and go with the flow. That hurts, big time. What to do, what to do? Any thoughts? Some few months from now I suppose I?ll be going to a academy graduation but I?m not sure I?ll be able to keep from crying with anger and resentment. Anyone want to go to Quantico and lend a helping hand? I sure as hell will need all the help I can get. Right now I?m going to take a walk in the mountains and kick some rocks. She told me about the interview and testing process and all I had to say was ?are you sure you want to work for people like that?? Then I made a joke and asked her if she and any bad dreams about lambs. How?s that go ?smiling on the outside and crying on the inside?. That child has never touched a firearm in her life and from the schedule of activity I see that she has to become proficient with a semi auto pistol, Pump trench 12 ga and a H&K carbine. She asked me what the heck a carbine was. So it?s off to the range for some basics I?m thinking. Her Ma is really going to be pissed about that but tough darts. It?s way past time for weaponry training so I?d better look after that shortcoming rather than to assume that the FBI will take the time to get her started and on track. I?m starting to get pissy again so I?d better sign off.

Panama out

:ek: :ek: :cd:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2002, 02:31 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Bill I`d be more than happy to accompany you to Quantico for graduation if you really need a sidekick.Try to focus on the bright side..let me see...Well,perhaps she will change the failed system from the inside,work her way up and become the first female Director.Who knows?It`s a tough one for sure.I guess just continue to love and support her and pray for the best..same as always.

Peace,Griz
Old 07-22-2002, 02:54 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Trust her daddy...and trust your influence..she will know if she is in the wrong place...target practice along with prayer sounds like a real good idea too..sis

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 07-22-2002, 07:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco
Unhappy Now I got trouble

Listening to you sounds like my Dad must have felt when I went off dumb and happy. She talks to you because you are the one she respects and loves and looks up to. Hard as it is to watch her make this possible mistake it sounds like its out of respect for you and because she respects what you stand for and she wants to make you proud. let her know your proud no matter. Good luck Dad...you must be a great papa!
Old 07-22-2002, 08:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Maybe

she will meet a nice agent like Ephrem Zimbalest Jr --- when all was well.
Old 07-22-2002, 10:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default i agree with phuloi...

...let her forge her own trail, and be herself, with your preceeding guidience, she'll be the better, and who knows what it will take to defend this Nation in the futrure, everyone i suppose, including her, you, me, etc...
...take her out, and show her the ropes as much as you can, and turn her loose,Amen...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 07-23-2002, 03:04 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 

Turning loose one of your own is always hard Dad but you have to believe that you've done right and so will she. FBI sounds like something that she can excel at since she has been raised to be honest, ethical and reliable, thanks to what Dad and Mom taught her. Sure beats McDonalds.
Kids grow up and you have to turn 'em free. Let her rise to the challenge and you'll be proud of her success Dad. That's what parents do. Sounds like you did great Dad, some kids want to grow up and sell dope or their bodies and your kid has the opportunity to put those vermon away. She's going to make it a better world. Thank her for all of us. I'm proud of her.
Old 07-23-2002, 05:17 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thank heaven for little girls - it's those grown ones that make your head hurt ! Bill , she will be fine , she knows she can carry your love with her where ever she is headed. Stand up and shuffel to the door Beau your green light is coming up.
Old 07-23-2002, 07:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM 

Nah, LT --- green light shuffle went out, you see, I have a T-Shirt and Bumper sticker with "World's # 1 Dad" --- huh !
Old 07-23-2002, 06:25 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco

Ephrem Zimbalest Jr? Now you really sound like my Dad did! Perhaps she will meet someone like that. Keep praying!