The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-16-2006, 09:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Welcome Aboard!

Cops and Firefighters,

The word is out, best therapy sessions for these guys is the patriotfiles self-appointed, unofficial therapist (me). My business is booming! Bob K. is my best example of the positive change that my therapy can provide. However, his wife wants her money back, she says that there is not positive change that she can see.

Welcome aboard. A great bunch of Men and Women.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2006, 10:34 AM
Robert J Ryan

Welcome aboard, look forward to seeing your posts on the forums.

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:09 AM.
Old 01-16-2006, 01:06 PM

Default 03mfox2/1, Sir!

Sir!
Did receive both original aswell as the later complete "private replys" from you, of my same such to you.

As I initially wrote to you, I "signed in" in by late 2003 for this forum, but never really did begin to post. Just once or twice. "Time at hand" versus other demands of my time, well....

Due to this, I do not know many whom also post on this forum. But. You know mr Farnie from "the other board". And Mr Farnie and I know eachother as of some years back, from another forum aswell. I see that also mr Robert J Ryan replyed to you in this thread. Mr Ryan and I have been in contact with eachother before, on other forums. I consider myself fortunate, to have come in contact with both men. Just as I do regarding the new contact between you and myself.

As I only posted once or twice earlier, and it was as far back in time as late 2003, perhaps I should do the same as you have done though.... To presentate myself in this post-section "new members", as I in reality Am a "new lad" on this forum. Am at work currently, so as situation here at work permits me to, I will try to so do.

T G C! (=Take Good Care!)

Sincerely
A.B
Old 01-16-2006, 01:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

Hot damn ... I saw the callsign A.B, clicked on the post and it is you my good friend. Last we "spoke" on the VNVMB you said you were going to stop in on the PF .... glad you did and hope to see you here often, at least not another three year lapse ...lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg laurengrace200601 027.jpg (216.0 KB, 51 views)

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
Old 01-16-2006, 01:55 PM

Boy, I lose more letters-messages on here then humanly possible. This is my second attempt at thanking everyone. I am indebted to you all for showing me such kindness. Your positive outlook is refreshing and your generous spirit is just what I need to hear at this particular point in my journey to parts unknown. Again, thank you DMZ-LT, Gimpy, Keith_Hixson, Robert J Ryan, and A.B and anyone else I have failed to respond to. It is probably my fault, either operator error or lack of attention to detail. Semper Fi, Scott
Old 01-17-2006, 03:59 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Scott!

Glad to see you finally made it over here. Always enjoy your posts on THC and looking forward to reading them here. You're gonna love it here. No wannabes here. We send them scurrying back under the rock from which they slithered with a burning heat tab up their ass.

Welcome Home, and Welcome here.

Semper Fi, Marine.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:26 PM

Must be always the last one to say Welcome Home - A fire-fighter that's what my Uncle Lee was in Chicago. Glad you came on board we can use all the help we can get.

Post your subject - sit back and wait for the incoming - much of which has good meaning behind it. Some is to draw you out and see if you will fire back. Regardless its a good site to share and unload. When times get rough this is a good site to get pumped back up - they never let anyone down - I know.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-03-2006, 04:40 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Scott, glad to see ya here posting here and again thank you for your servivce.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:06 AM

Please be advised that 03mfox2/1 is now 03Fox2/1. My name is the only change, I'm still the same person, albeit a little bit more confused then normal.
Semper Fi
Old 12-03-2007, 06:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 03Fox21

Welcome to the site, and thank you for service in the Marines, and as a Firefighter.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).