The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2006, 03:44 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default www.psycovets.com

Web site and store, You will love the opening sequense.

The psycovets Choir practise and revival will be April 27th thru 30th of this year. Gospel will be preached by the right reverend Billy Sol of the first selfrightous church of the gooey death and discount house of worship. Holy water (beer) and food are provided. Picture of last years revival
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2006, 08:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Pancho
This event is is the greatest with people coming in from all over the U.S. So pack your $hit and head up there next week starting Thursday 4/27 through Sunday. Plenty of beer and food.....We don't take "no" for an answer
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 09:58 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

It's in Ellijay , GA
Old 04-18-2006, 10:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Poncho1971

Appreciate the info. Now I see why the Psycho name..lol. Scarey part is, ya'll all look pretty normal to me. I posted a pic of our group in the gallery. Taken Veterans Day 05, it was cold, so all the leather was out.
I'll talk to my Bros, see what can happen. We're supposed to make Rolling Thunder at the Wall Memorial Day. Will have to see if it's possible this year. If not, it sure sounds like a plan next year. Elijay is a good ride. We rode to Helen last year, that's about the same ride.
Think I'm gonna like it here Brothers. Same kinda freaks we're used to. We got something nobody and nothing can take away...a Brotherhood.
THe group pic I posted was taken at the Effingham Country Veterans Park. It's a very nice park, about 2 years old. Have ceremonies every Veteran's and Memorial Days. One unique monument is a Purple Heart monument. I believe it's the only one in Georgia. Was erected by the Military Order of The Purple Heart..
I'll try to get an overall pic of the park.
Will let you know if we're coming up. Again, thanks Brothers.

Last edited by 82Rigger; 07-14-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Pancho....

Just saw this...welcome aboard! Make it to Mountain if you can. We need more FNG'S to burn shit this year. There will be a duty roster!

Pack

Beaufort, SC

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 04-19-2006, 09:33 PM

Paco...Man that's cruel!! And i thought Willie the shit burner was dead! Figures. And I see the ole Rank-has-it's-privileges is alive and well too. lol
It ain't lookin good to make the trip this year. Too short notice, shoulda found this site a couple months ago. Some of us plan to make Rolling Thunder in D.C. Memorial Day weekend. Vacations have already been set up at work. I will have more time to bring it up to my Brothers here for the next year party. I'll hold back on a couple of them so they can burn shit next year. lol
Later Brother
Poncho
Old 04-19-2006, 10:20 PM

Hopefully by then I'll have a bigger scooter, too

BTW, If you guys head up toward Helen this year, PM me first. I used to sling drinks up there.

Love & Kisses,

Gracie
Old 04-20-2006, 07:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Pancho
Come on up Saturday for the big party that night.....Then head back Sunday......Bring some diesel fuel so we can roast marshmellows over the drums
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 04-20-2006, 09:53 PM

Where did you sling those drinks Gracie? Maybe already met and don't know it! Man! Too many of them! The house we used to rent outside Helen ain't availabe any more, so we gotta find a new place. We usually all crash together...well, not in the same beds, just the same house. When I do head back that way, I'll PM you. Thanks. Oh yeah, I don't think it matters what size bike you put that ass on!! You thinking about a Wide Glide, or maybe a Fat Boy? lol

Bob, Man that's a helluva ride, up one day and back the next! Ain't 20 no more! Last trip up, rode up Fri., met some brothers from Suwanee and rode all day Sat., then back home Sun. That last 100 miles there was no place to put my butt that didn't hurt!
Ok, so i'm a candyass!
Still sounds like a good time. I'm gonna try to get some of us there. I NEED A RIDE!!!! But I ain't bringin no dam deisel fuel!!
Ya'll sure got me wanting to ride up. Would rather not ride that far solo. Did that last summer to Atlanta and bout got my ass busted in one town. Idiot ran a red light. That'll make your butt pucker.
Later
Poncho
Old 04-21-2006, 08:10 AM
Doc.2/47

Poncho-

Welcome to the site, welcome home, and thank you for your service!

Ok, drop 'em. Turn your head an cough. Now the other way. Turn around. That hurt? Weeelll, reckon ya pass the physical. Now git yer sorry ass on up the mountain where ya belong troop...er...swabbie!

For this event there ain't no shame in coming in a 4-wheeler, in fact most folks will. Folks from both coasts and the benighted frozen far North will be flyin in to Atlanta and hooking up with some of the guys for a ride on up to the mt..If you could catch a hop or feeder flight, that might be an alternative for you.

In any case, please be advised that this event is waaay more about people than machines.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 958033705.jpg (3.8 KB, 52 views)