The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-20-2003, 07:05 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Big Media Oswald, JFK and the Big Lie !!

In the current issue of Newsweek for the week of Nov. 24, 2003, there is an article about JFK on pages 46 - 49. It is followed by a full page article by none other than Gerald Posner, who is the author of "Case Closed : Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK."

Tonight on our UPN station there is a show entitled "Peter Jennings Reporting : The Kennedy Assassination : Beyond Conspiracy."

There is also a show on PBS's "Frontline" about Oswald.

My question is simply, how can anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear think that the head shot that killed JFK was from anywhere but from the front ? The article by Posner above and the show with Peter Jennings both conclude that a lone nut named Oswald, with a weapon that would play hell hitting Kennedy's car at all, much less 3 or more shots to his body, was responsible. Of course there are 7,000 other small details to consider...Big Media....and the Big Lie.....
Old 11-20-2003, 10:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Larry, Have you been catching the stuff on the history channel this past week? Lots of very intresting takes on the whole thing.

One thing on the other night was about the grassy nole. They have a picture of it the moment there was a shot and it shows 2 men behind that fence with what looks like muzzle smoke and there is a witness who said he was filming and heard a bullet go right by his head, up on that nole.

Really makes you think.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 10:58 AM

Default DUDE!!!!!

You covered it in two words--------MEDIA & LIES!!!!!!(My Opinion)!!
SF
NC
Old 11-20-2003, 11:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Recommended Reading

Get a copy of "Blood Money and Power," by Barr McClellan. The author, once a member of the law firm that was headed by the closest friend LBJ ever had, has written a factually plausible, documentedly accurate book about the assasination of JFK. He details and authenticates stories that have long been the lore of this part of Texas, and substantiates what many have long felt, that LBJ was the instigator for the killing of the President. LBJ had been peripherially involved in other killings, and this one is no less believable. Personally, I think that LBJ's involvement in the killing was the prime and only reason why the Warren Commission Report was made secret; they need to wait until all the Lady Birds, Linda Birds, Lucy Birds, and Gooney Birds are all dead before they print the truth. I say open the vaults, let the light of truth shine in, and trust the American people to handle the rest.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 11-21-2003, 08:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I didn't get to see any of the shows above last night except for the last 15 mins. of the one with Peter Jennings. He used Oliver Stone's movie, making fun of it the whole time, and quotes from some suspect "researchers" to "prove" that the head shot that killed JFK was from the rear. This had to have been the biggest load of manure I have seen on TV in my 55 years. According to Mr. Jennings a rifle shot can easily make your body do just about anything. I wished I had seen the part about the wonderful suspension of physics that the "magic bullet" was able to do. Unbelievable. Did anyone watch the whole show ?

Larry
Old 11-21-2003, 09:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default The Kennedys

Old 11-21-2003, 11:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I saw part of a show sometime in the last week or so that may shed some light on this. I wish I had written some of it down. The gist of it was that Bobby Kennedy had personally taken charge of the efforts to kill Castro, because the previous attempts had failed. He believed that some elements of this group, for whatever reason, killed his brother, so he just kept quiet. Probably some truth to it. I cannot remember any other details.

Larry
Old 11-21-2003, 11:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default more then one,...

...there is no doubt in my mind,...

...from every piece of film footage I've seen, It shows Mrs Kennedy jumping on the trunk of the motorcade car, and picking up pieces of the President's skull, and trying to put it back to "hold his brains in",...

...AND from what I can tell, the motorcade was well past the book depository, thus being unable a frontal shot be accurate by then,...

...PURE SET UP,...

...I'm sure that there were quite a "FEW" that completly KNEW what was happening when they MURDERED our President that fateful day in Dallas,...

...I would like to see a topo map of the streets inclusive of the depository, what the f*#kin 5th floor, and the exact position on the street where the car was at, AT the exact time of the shootings, yes there have been people that stated there were others on the knoll, and that the believed additional shot,(s) were heard,...

...then comes "Ruby" the second patsy, I believe he knew he was dying of cancer when he took out Oswald,...

..."Who killed the Kennedy's",
..."After all, it was you, and me",...

...The Rolling Stones,.............................

...I believe it was between LBJ, and the "mob" (Giancana)(?), as Robert was all over them, and a "FEW" select others,...

...It was the begining of the end,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 11-21-2003, 11:22 AM

Some of you may not be old enough to remember(or was there in San Francisco)that Kennedy and Johnson was running for President trying to defeat each other before going to the Democrat convention at the Cow Palace in San Francisco in 1960..
One of the top politicians in Texas(and I won't name names)said to Johnson, take Vice President and I will get you the Presidency shortly..???????

Oh Yes! They never will convence me that one person did the shooting. I think the Warren Commission Report will be published in year 2035 or abouts.. Who will care then?
Old 11-21-2003, 11:35 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Here is what they did

They built a full 3d model of dealy plaza, they then overlayed the Zapruder film on the 3d model, then they built 3d wireframes of the car and the position of Conley and JFK in the Car. This allows now a full 3d model capable of being viewed from any position. Next they overlayed several other films of the procession as it approached the school book repository and the left turn. The magic bullet theory was based on improper assumption that Conley in line with JFK and at approx the same sitting height. Conley was 3 inches lower and to the left of his assumed position in front of JFK. Timing is the assumption in the operation. Based on there were 3 bullets fired and frame by frame analysis the first bullet missed, It is assumed that the shot was heard because both men jerked their head to the right within about a quarter of a second of each other. a couple of frames later the second shot is fired. Based upon the alighment of the two men overlayed onto the Zapruder film the direct path of the bullet is into JFKs back slightly to the left of the spine and thru the soft tissue of the neck and exit at the throat. continuing in a straight line the bullet enters Conley in the mid right back and exits right front chest below the nipple. The Zapruder film shows a bulging of Conleys coat at this time consistant with a bullet exiting the chest. The bullet then strikes Conleys right arm/wrist and stops in his right thigh. Reversing the path takes it directly to the 6th floor window. The pristine bullet is also shown and it is not pristine like in the movie, it has deformed but it is a military full metal jacket bullet and most of the travel was soft tissue so it was not deformed like a soft point bullet would be. The theory of the 4th bullet from the sound tracings done was based on a specific motorcycle cop being at a specific spot when the first bullet was fired. The policman said that he was 150 yards or more behind the point where the researchers said he was. Additional home movies overlaid onto the 3d frame show that the motorcycle cop was 178 yards behind the JFK vehicle. This disproves the 4th shot, The sound researchers declined to be interviewed. Being in a low and partially walled area the 4th shot could have been an echo off the wall of the bridge (my observation) The 3rd shot is the head shot. I am not a foriensics expert so I don't know what to say. The film shows the shot and it sure looks like a frontal shot. But I am not able to say that the bullet could not have come from behind. I have seen bullets do strange things both in VN and from hunting. Based on the timing of the overlay the time allowed for 3 shots was 8.5 seconds and not the six previously thought. 3 aimed shots can be easily fired in 8.5 seconds with a bolt action rifle and was demonstrated in 7.2 seconds dry fire. The light recoil of the 6.5 carcano would not pull a shooter off that much. Watch the documentary then form or revise your opinions. They bring out some very good points.