The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2023, 10:27 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation If Trump Falters

11-5-2023

I just heard a news commentator making the statement that, and I quote: “If Trump Falters?”

And to this erroneous comment, I respond – “Don’t Hold Your Breath Pal!”

Granted there is a plethora of good and qualified candidates running to secure the golden seat “Within The Oval Office”, but in my opinion, this is not a fight for individual might alone, but rather and far too many politicians have totally lost sight of this iron-clad axiom fact: “The Presidency belongs to The People Themselves” and not to any one political faction, swollen-headed politician nor even any individual with big bucks or even a great family name!

“We the People” own this office, every stick of furniture that is contained therein and even the dust that accumulates upon its furnishings! The problem is, that far too many who now seek ultimate political power, have forgotten “Who In The Name of ‘Hell’ They Truly Work For” and just what their duties (and their responsibilities) genuinely are!? As a matter of fact, and far too many people have forgotten or even ignored this axiom, politicians are but the servants of “The People’s Will and Demands – and more is the shame, for this can only lead in but a single direction – “DICTATORSHIP!!”

We were born a nation of freedom-loving men and women, whose mandates of democracy were all but written in stone! As a matter of fact again, the wisdom of “Our Founding Fathers” was such that they realized that a few men and women in power - creatures of unlimited ambition, would arise now and then, and that these wanna-be potentates would attempt to circumvent and even to override, “Our Own Sacred Constitution” and this must never be allowed to transpire!

For we are a nation of laws, and those who are selected (by common consensus) to uphold these mandates, bear a grave responsibility! But nowhere is it written “Within Our Constitution” that we select kings to oversee our every movement, our every thought and even our every action! For we are a nation of freedom-loving men and women, and it is ‘WE ALONE’, who control our own government and not the other way around!! “And so it is and so it must forever remain, “So Help Us God!!”

Hardcore
Old 11-07-2023, 11:57 AM

Arrow Trump shot himself in the foot with his antics & insurrection!

HC - I know your pro-Trump but his past as caught up
to him and it was inevitable he would suffer not just
the country - but his empire as well.
-
His Dad taught him all the way to pull profitable strings
and with never having enough he continued to and
eventually got caught!.
-
His past has caught up to him and I know it hurts
many but if you do the crime you may not walk
away without discretion of past doings.
-
His empire was built by his Dad and in turn is
wasn't enough - he strives on self-glory and
at any cost he wanted to be the top dog.
-
The insurrection cost him dearly and his followers
are doing the time.
-
Our Country didn't need this to happen he pushed
the buttons to ensure he'd win at any cost.
-
Legally or ill-legally - what goes around come
around especially with insurrection and Top
Secret file re-locations.
-
What could've been a walk in the park or at
least would know doubt come he elected just
didn't pan out.
-
Whose next - Biden has to go and Trump isn't
going win!
-
Let's see who the wild card will be and hopefully
they can clean the old wood in Congress as well!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote