Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-25-2022, 07:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy More Bureaucratic Misdirection

11-25-2022

(Personal Opinions)

So why is it that the obvious and the blatant are currently (and surreptitiously) being turned around in our (The People’s) faces and are being used to attack our rights, our freedoms, common justice, the laws of “Our Founders” and even equality (personal opinions)?And where “and by who’s authority” were these “Constitution-Destroying Abominations” granted to a few of these creatures, the likes of which have even had the audacity to once refer to “Our Founding Fathers” as just a mob of terrorists? And how dare these unappreciative political cretins ever even deem to elevate their pomposity above the laws of “Our Land?” Laws, I might add, that have served us long, well, and faithfully, for roughly two and a half centuries? And worst of all - why have so many of our own people silently and subserviently accepted this bastardization of dictates, mandates, laws and even readily- acceptable patriotic practices that have served “Our Nation” long and well over these many years? And in the event that you have not noticed it as yet, and once again in my own personal opinion, there are still a few of those individuals out there who are currently in control and who now seek to totally revamp (and to rewrite) “Our Entire Constitution, Our Bill of Rights, and maybe even Our Declaration of Independence as well?”

And once again Patriots, these are but my own personal opinions and they are (thus far) protected under the guidelines of ‘THE FIRST AMENDMENT’ to “Our” Glorious and Illustrious United States Constitution – “NOW AMEN TO THAT FOLKS!!” And lastly, why is “Our Military & Our Government” not taking much better care of “OUR” Veterans, and “OUR” Active-Duty Service Personnel as well?” (More “Extremely” Personal Views and Individual Ideas And Opinions!)

FOR WE ARE “AND WE WILL FOREVER REMAIN” THE MIGHTY AND THE INDOMITABLE, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

Hardcore
Old 11-26-2022, 01:58 PM

HC - we all believe (at least we used to) that the Constitution would last a lifetime.
But the folks today live in a whole new world whereas the Constitution means
little to those in office. They are a two party system - each having different
goals of order.
-
We have nobody to blame but ourselves as we the People put these rascals
in office thinking some good will come from them. Big surprise they have
their own agendas not the citizens.
-
The issues today is a power struggle - the right vr's the left. Old wood
old ideas. They lack backbone and they just can't put two and two
together with a positive result.
-
I've hated politics all my life they tell you one thing to get in office
and fall in line with their superior's.
-
They mean well but haven't the backbone to make the changes
that show the people they come first. But it never happens.
-
We have to be more selective of our choices or bare the
consequence's of their actions.
-
Do you homework before you vote. Good or Bad is the
only result you will get.
-
I've always hated politics because they fall in line or
fall behind. Thus it never ends.
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote