The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Military News > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-22-2020, 10:12 AM

Unhappy My Grand-Daughter has the virus - found out today

She and her Mother went for the test - Lily's tested positive - her Mother's did not.
So both of them and my grandson have to stay isolated for two weeks.
-
They all work so now they have to tell their Boss's and they have to call their corporate owners where they work and shut down the business and get everyone tested.
-
Sooner or later it had to happen. IN and IL are both suffering higher rises in the virus of late.
-
If the temperature goes up or she has trouble breathing at home she is to go to the hospital immediately - meanwhile grounded at home - no meds - just have to monitor themselves
and if the temps go up or breathing issues occur - they have to go to the hospital and put on breathing machines.
-
Egads - I haven't seen them in several weeks but now our family is being impacted lets hope all goes well.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links