The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2003, 10:03 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Hostile Nations

Congressmen Wexler and Rohrabacker squared off again on the Iraqi issue.

While Wexler touted the importance of a ?Trans-Atlantic Alliance?, Rohrabacker let it all hang out by saying that we (Coalition) should ?Give France, Russia & Germany Nothing!?? Political Correctness (opinion) had no action in this exchange, as both men laid their feelings (and emotions I feel) directly upon the line!!

Granted, several nations that should have been relied upon to do their share in the Gulf, knuckled under to United Nations or internally vested pressure! Others (true friends) toed the line right along side us, for better or for worse! And well, the end result is now (almost) history! But the absolute audacity of those who attempted to place themselves in no lose positions is not to be believed (or tolerated) opinion!

As more and more evidence oozes to the surface regarding the malignant complicity of money and power merchants around the world, it became apparent that friendship and alliance did not even finish a close second in this Iraqi Extravaganza! And hell, what makes us believe, even for a brief moment, that should we re-engage in Iraq, Iran, North Korea or even Syria, that some of our fair-weather friends will not give a repeat performance!

I heard the comments of a young man from Germany on line today, and he came across as genuine and concerned. If this is the mind-set of the rank and file of Germany (Russia and France - I have my doubts about it however), then it is more than obvious that gents like Chirac and Putin are acting out of the loop. Or at the least, that they have taken George Orwell (1984) to the next level and speak for all parties!

If nothing else has broken lose from the polluted UN swamp-bottom (Outside of the Kofi Man), it is the fact that the liar rules supreme within some European enclaves, and that others just don?t want to get involved, except for divvying-up what they perceive to be the spoils of a war that they were too greedy or yellow to fight for!

Would we let a man (or nation) who has eagerly buried a bayonet in our backs the opportunity to approach us from behind again? Especially when their ideology has not changed one iota? And if that is not enough to cause you concern, then I respectfully ask you: ?What Part Of A Liar?s Statement Is To Be Taken As Fact??

And last, but not least: ?Would You Bet Your Life On the word of liars?!? Some in the world are doing just that, but not with their own survival, but rather ours!!

Oh, and Jacques, ?YOU CAN TAKE YOUR WINE AND SHOVE IT!!?

VERITAS