The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-30-2004, 07:15 AM

Default Something Special

To All:

This may not come as a suprise to some of you on the Patriot Files, but I probably will drop from posting any future treads here. In checking the list of members here, I find there may be about 4500 members, and it looks to me there may be about 130 ever made any posts. And of those, only about 25 or so hanged around to stay, and from those 25 or so, only about 6 gets involved in a daily basis.
I have determined of all the member listed, most just didn't want to get involved in a debate with the 6 or so that try to run the forum.

However, that is not my reason to leave or post less here. I have been invited to a "special discussion" board (forum) that is by invitation only. It is one that has former political greats, like congressmen, senators, and men and women who have served their country in military and the private sector. I would guess I have been invited due to my middle of the road views, being qualified to speak on topics of interests without going into a uncontrollable anger as it gets here on the Patriot Files.

Many and well knows members on this special invitation forum are republicans and democrats. Some I'm sure you would recognize in the past and not too distant.. One such person, none other than William Jefferson Clinton.

I think it will be a pleasure to be part of the group.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2004, 08:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up

GOOD LUCK SKEETER, YOU'RE A GOOD MAN!!

VERITAS (TRUTH)