Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-18-2019, 01:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Devices

11-18-2019

(more opinions)

“Are we still people” or are we now but the devices that we manipulate?’ And for that matter, who is really manipulating who?

It seems to me that, once upon a time, mankind was engaged in a mad dash to advance “the machine” to a near God-like status? And in my opinion again, this was a productive enterprise, as usually, he who stands still, generally falls behind! But when the machinery of humanity takes absolute control over the man himself, who then will cry out that “Enough is Enough?”

“Now Don’t Get Me Wrong” – advanced technology is a great and needed thing! But when that technology is controlled and manipulated by but a few hungry international fools, who then among us are courageous enough to insist that mankind itself should and must, forever remain the master of his own work and his own technology?

But most if all – “BEWARE OF ANY CAREER POLITICIANS WHO PROFESSES AN ABIDING ADORATION FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE, BUT OPERATES INSTEAD - STRICTLY UPON A LOVE OF SELF!!” (hrt - 18 November 2019)

Hardcore
Old 11-19-2019, 05:58 AM

Arrow Agree

HC - Information today is most likely the greatest thing other than word of mouth - the Pony Express or the first newspaper.

People today grave news - its important to know what's going on in the world. I enjoy reading and finding out new things each and everyday. I have hobbies and things I enjoy doing where as other's may find it boring. Lot's of news today is boring in the sense that it doesn't hold our interest. Each and everybody on this planet craves news they want to know what's going on in the world. The human mine sparkles with joy when you learn something new and interesting. However not everyone finds enjoyment is news especially if its bad news that impacts a certain individual or the entire world.

Some of the news like the stuff we get today is overloading with news of the moment. It has to be fresh and exciting to keep the attention of the reader or viewers. After which each person has to then digest the data and things just heard or read about whether it's true or it was our own interpretation (based on ones ability to understand what he or she's heard) and this person begins to store it away for whatever reason.

Good or bad news kick-starts the human understanding of what he or she just read. Some news gets extrapolated and passed on to others - thinking its something that he or she needs to hear. My wife blows me off when I try to tell what I just heard. She has her own ideas about many things as do most people.

What I hear today is mostly extrapolated or misconstrued interruptions from the news media. They present their own views and pass it along to us - but here again - did they misconstrue the data or add more to it to excite the views to believe its really bad or really good? I'd say yes to some degree. So its up to each of us to consider what we heard is true or fake. Again some research is needed to find out if it's so - or had it been modified to mean what "they" thought it was.

Each of us has elements in our heads (brain) and two people watching the same news may come away with different interpretations or meanings. That happens a lot today. People know they just to wait awhile to reconsider that information. Spontaneous verbiage can get your ass in trouble a lot - I know this - my wife tells me this all the time - bless her!!!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote