The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-20-2022, 09:39 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Hardcore

Just thought you should know that Hardcore has shingles and has not been feeling good and is very tired. He writes when he feels up to it at times now. He is 82 years old now.

He is going back to the doctor on Friday.

Mrs. Hardcore
Old 09-21-2022, 03:14 AM

Unhappy

Mrs. HC - it seems as we age (I'm now 77) our immune system just can't keep up with the new stuff floating around. I've lost over 60lbs myself in the last 6 or so months. Feel better but look like I just go out of a concentration camp. Shingles are a real bitch - did he get a shingles shot prior to his breakout? I got one maybe its protected me?
-
My girls say I look like death by not eating - I hardly eat anything any more. Wife is still dealing with her idiopoathic neuropathy something to do with her nervous system. She's in bed alot and goes to the hospital twice a month for check ups. Her mental state has taken a turn - of which she's become more angry - that nobody can fix her. It's terrible to watch and live through this terrible medical issue she's dealing with.
-
I hope Rick gets over the shingles soon - I don't know what they proscribe for that but I did get the shingle's shot once they offered it.

As for the Corona Virus the VA gave us two shots and two booster's so far. I think another is currently out. I got a notification from the VA in the mail that one is again available. Wife won't get them - she's afraid with her current issues it may make her worse?
But that's her choice - she says.
-
Once again - tell Rick - I know he will pull through this - and as for you be careful so as not to get them as well! God be with you both!
-
Boats (Wayne)

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 11:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation

Hopefully- Hardcore will be able to get back online soon.

He is still in pain from the shingles. He just has not been up to writing of late. He is always very tired but he is 82 years old now.

Mrs. Hardcore
Old 09-27-2022, 12:02 PM

Unhappy Prayer's go out for HC and yourself

Check in with us periodically to let us know how
he's doing.
-
God Be With You Both

-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote