The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-05-2019, 04:24 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Dear Mr. President

2-5-2019

As you know, the United States does not run on a 9 to 5 basis. If you recall, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor at (or about) 7:55 A.M. on Sunday Morning, 7 December 1941. My first wife (deceased) was born during a black-out in Hawthorne, California on 8 December 1941and the confusion that surrounded that date, in an area that was not far from Los Angeles and the Pacific Coast was such that had the enemy landed, we here would have been caught virtually flatfooted! “And how many times can anyone repeat the same mistakes and continue to survive?”

My point is this Sir – When any citizen attempts to contact “The White House”, as I did again today, only to be told by a computer that “The Executive Mansion” is only open between 9-4 EST, this reeks of a part time government? Unfortunately Sir, “Our Nation’s” enemies do not operate on any such time schedule!” The White House, and indeed, all of our government, must be accessible to “The People”, their needs, and the general welfare and survivability of “Our Nation” - 24/7 and to forget this axiom is to court catastrophe! And even if other telephone numbers are offered up, “The United States Government”, with all of its resources, can not control or alter time itself!

I therefore respectfully suggest that “Our Government” allocate the resources, time, and personnel needed, to keep a dedicated line open at all times for its citizen inquiries, and abandon “This 9 to 4 - Eastern Standard Time Government Mentality!” Because as it stands now, the “West Coast” enjoys three less hours of direct-accessibility to “Our Government” than does our Eastern Coast! And of coarse, this does not take into consideration “Our Nation-Mates” out there in “The Hawaiian Islands” or the prospects of other worldly happenings where but a few moments can make a world of difference, in my opinion!

Respectfully,

Hardcore