The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-09-2003, 02:30 PM

Default Hazing and REALITY

Recently in Ill. some girls are going to facing criminal charges for hazing some juniors.

Whhooppiiee ddoo.

How many of you on her ever crossed the equator to become a Shellback from a Pollywog as tradition goes ( mainly for the Navy), but for any service person.

When I crossed, I was required to crawl from the Foscle (sp) to the Fan Tail on my hands and knees, and all the time being whipped on the ass with a WET 2 and 1/2 fire hose, Kiss the Baby of Neptune covered with everything imaginable, but of course the Royal Barber ( cut your hair like a scalped yuppie, worse than boot camp), then off the deep end to the tank, then to the showers and go on liberty with the looks you have in Autralia. Whew!!!!!Not counting actually welding yourself into a safe "haven" the night before as to not being captured.

But all that was Fun and Tradition as is the Hazing in Ill of the Girls Football teams.

Shi- happens during the initation and always will.

Have some feelings for the girls, but they asked for it and got it. The laws are going to far now to protect the "innocent"!!!!!!

enough...........
Old 05-09-2003, 07:16 PM

Reeb have you looked at the pictures i put in the forum gallery they are listed under suds54 ???
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 10:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post This Hazing went too far.

I always thought hazing was kinda dumb but tolerated it. Never went for hazing my self.

However, I do understand that a right of passage sometimes is okay. But, when 5 girls end up in the hospital, and a broken leg and one girl having 10 stitches, it seems to me that things got out of hand. Also some of the parents supplied alcohol for the students, which is illegal. I believe this incident goes beyond the norm. I'm sure the law will help show people that they made some serious mistakes.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote