The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-31-2023, 11:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question In My Opinion

9-22-2023

In my opinion, it is not a question of political party alone, but rather, it is a matter of the welfare of “Our Nation!”

Granted, political party weighs heavy upon the minds of “Many Americans”, but the bottom line here has still got to be “America First”, and that is a fact!

And have you ever pondered the fact –that in times of war and national emergencies, the title of “Republican, Democrat, Independent (or what have you)”, always seems to fly right out of the window, and our loyalty is focused upon our country first and foremost?

Because, after all is said and done, “We Are All Americans – First and Foremost!” And no man seems to question the political party affiliations of the gent who is sharing the same foxhole as he is!

Personally, I say to ‘Hell’ with political party bickering, especially in times of mortal-conflict! As in my opinion, any man’s chief alliance has got to be to “Our Nation, Our Way of Life” and of course, “Our Liberties, Our Freedoms”, but especially, “TO OUR COUNTRY FIRST” – “And That Is A Fact!!”

Hardcore